"Yes I do. It should be under Anastasia Torres."
Anna said softly as the young lady typed the name into her computer as Anna looked around the quite luxurious looking building.

"Ahhh.. here we are."
The young lady said as Anna turned back around and smiled.

"You are in suite 333. You have one queen sized bed. Is this correct?"
The young lady asked looking up and Anna couldn't help, but think about Angel and the room they stayed in as well. It was 333 as well. Anna shook the thought from her head and smiled.

"Yes that's it.."
Anna said as the young lady smiled and printed out the receipt for her to sign.

"Just sign here and I will have your key in just a moment."
She said sliding the paper and pen towards Anna. Anna picked up the pen scanning over the receipt and then signing it neatly and sliding it back to the young lady. She took the receipt setting it down in front of her. The the young lady programmed the key to the door and set it down in front of Anna.

"There are luggage carts outside if you need one. Room service is available until nine o'clock. If you have any problems just dial zero on your room phone and it'll ring the desk/ Your room is of course on the third floor and I hope you enjoy your stay."
The young lady says and Anna nods as she picks up the key card. She smiles at the young lady.

"Thank you very much. You have a nice day."
Anna says as she walks away from the service desk heading over to the elevator with her luggage. Anna calls for the elevator remembering when Angel was here. She thought she hears Angel's voice calling out to her and she turns around.

"Angel?"
Anna says as she scans the lobby area, but no one answers her. The elevator doors open and Anna steps in pushing the third floor button as the elevator door closes. In the elevator Anna can hear the instrumental to the song latch playing over the intercom. Anna shakes her head smiling to herself and the elevator stops at the third floor. She gets out walking down the hallway looking for her room.

"Ahhh... here."
Anna stops in front of her room door. She looks at the numbers on the door and runs her fingers across them and then she slides the key card into the door unlocking it. Anna sighs softly as she walks inside the room and turns on the lights to see a beautiful well decorated room. Anna walks over to the bed and places her luggage down as she walks around the room looking at decorations. Anna goes over to the sliding glass door that leads to a balcony. She walks outside and looks at all the people below walking. "At least they know where they're going. I don't even know where to begin." Anna thought to herself. She then pulled out her iPhone and dialed her mother's phone. There is no answer so Anna leaves a voice mail.

"Hey if you've reached this I am probably sleeping or tanning. Any who leave a message."
Her mother's voice mail says.

"Hey mum.... I am in New York. It is different being here. Not like Jacksonville at all. Hehe.. I miss you all. I will be visiting home soon. I love you. Bye."
Anna says and then hangs up the phone. Anna scrolls through her iPhone and sees Angel's name. She locks her iPhone and puts it into her pocket.

"I am not going to be the chaser. If she wants me then she's going to have to come get me."
Anna said stubbornly as she walked back inside the room closing the sliding glass door behind her. She laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling trying to rid her head of these thoughts of Angel and her together. It was going to be hard not sleeping next to her. It was going to be hard not talking to her. Anna's heart was a void, it would never be filled. Never. Anna closed her eyes and drifted off into a sleep, for the plane left her exhausted and all out of energy to even take a nice hot shower.

Over the course of the next couple of weeks Anna did not communicate with Angel at all. It was all about work and finding a stable place to move into. Anna was on top of her work and loved the building she worked in. The people she worked in were more lively. She even made some quite selective new friends who were Joany, Beth and Chris. Joany was a shapely quirky strawberry blonde with glasses. She was single living with her mum and sister. Joany was like Anna in some ways sitting in monkey pajamas watching reruns of soap operas or the Discovery channel. Joany and Anna were like sisters. Beth was a black haired Hispanic fireball of the group who enjoyed underground rock bands. She was surprisingly taken though. Of course by the drummer of her favorite band "The Crazies". Anna didn't know why she dated the drummer. He smelled of old cheese sometimes and looked old enough to be like a long lost brother of some sort. Other than that Beth was the staying up all night talking about old records and music of the early 70's and 80's. Then there was Chris. Christopher is a tall blonde hair blue eyed fully gay emotionally distressed girl inside a mans body. Chris was the more "I think boys are yummy" type of the group. Chris was most definitely really friendly with the males. Chris loved clubbing and associating with lots of different unique characters. Chris was fairly friendly to just about anyone.