The Monster ( The Love Story Of An Addict ) Chpater 5

The Monster ( the love story of an addict ) Chapter 5

Ok so here it is!! There's a poem in about the middle of the story by MissSpaze and I guarantee you will love it!

Want me to read your stories? Ill be glad to if you would like to return the stories. Want your poems in my stories if you think they will fit? I'll be glad to do that to and help advertise your work!

Vote/Comment/Fan/Enjoy!

~ Ashley xox

I watched my hands shake as a sat alone on the park bench. My head was in a daze from almost over dosing on the meth. I wouldn't have minded it though. It would have ended the misery inside of me. A feeling I didn't think would ever go away.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as my thoughts turned to Skylar. The man I loved. I had known him for only a few weeks and was already captured by everything he did. We had talked for hours at night weather it was on the phone or in his bed when I stayed over. I loved looking into his eyes, feeling his lips on mine. I wanted to be with him forever. He always told me he did. Always told me I was the best thing that ever happened to him.

**flash back**

Lacey's POV

I felt his hard abs pressing into me, as he hovered his body over mine.

I ran my hand down his abs, loving the sensations it brought to the both of us.

He smirked and leaned down, capturing my lips again.

" I love you" he whispered, his lips still moving with mine.

I looked dup into his eyes, knowing every word of it was true. We both knew it was love. We might not have known each other long...but I knew I could never want anyone else as I do Skylar.

" I love you to" I whispered back...enjoying the intimacy we were sharing.

" I know were young lace, and we've only known each other for almost a month. But I want to be with you forever. I want to wake beside you every morning, and I want you to be the mother of my children. I want to protect you and keep you in my arms forever. You must believe that no matter what."

I nodded, tearing up at his speech.

" I want to be with you forever Sky, I love you...and I always will."

He smiled again, but this time it was genuine, it was loving.

He brought his lips down to mine again, in a sweet, passionate, and absolutely loving kiss. He rolled off of my and pulled me onto his chest and into his arms.

This is where I wanted to stay forever

**Flash back over**

Lacey's POV

But I just couldn't do it. It would be to painful...knowing his father had killed my dad. The only other person in my life who cared for me.

I didn't know wow I could survive a pain like this again.

Skylar's POV

I looked over at my father, absolutely star struck, horrified.

" Dad....how...how could you?" I asked. Still gaping at him.

" Son I...you have to listen-"

" No dad don't just..don't. I have to go find Lacey before she does something she'll regret." I stood up, glaring at her mom before I stormed out of the restaurant. Everyone's eyes on me just as they had been Lacey's.

And I ran. I ran toward were I hoped Lacey was. Toward the girl I loved.

I slowed down when I finally reached her house. I threw open the door and stormed into her room. I looked around, searching for any sign of her. I saw her drug draw opened and a journal on top. I picked up the journal and read the first entry...it was a poem.

( This poem Is by an author MissSpaze.....her writing is great I suggest you check it out!)

The poem was called Feeding my addiction. My eyes moved down lower, over her beautifully messy script.

Breath in

Breath out

Smoke rises

One hit after another

Throat burns

A cough escapes my lips

Laughter fills the room

Feeding my addiction

Body calms

Feeling high

Time begins to slow

Taking another draw

Eyes turn bloodshot

Mouth goes dry

Muscles relax

Paranoia sets in

Under the poem was a small passage.

~ The monster...he was calling me again. Asking to be fed, to be cured with his food. It feels awful...I feel awful. I don't know how much longer I can take this pain....

Still Skylar's POV

I slammed the journal shut, throwing it on the ground. The only other place I would think she would be is the park.

I sharply turned back to the door, storming out of her room.

I was about to start running towards the park when someone behind me grabbed my arms, and slammed me against the side of the house.

" What the fuck" I spit out feeling blood run from my nose.

" If you want to live boy, I suggest you shut the hell up"

" Who the hell are you?! Get the fuck off me!" I started thrashing feeling his arms loosen as he struggled to contain me.

" Blain!" The man shouted.

I felt another presence at my back. Then a husky, unsettling voice.

" You should have just cooperated...Skylar."

What? How did he know my name?! I was about to start thrashing again when I felt a prick in my arm. I forced my eyes as far to the side as they could go. I saw the man I thought was blain stick a syringe into my arm containing a clear liquid.

He took out the needle and I started to feel slightly dizzy, giddy even.

" There we go that should take care of him." I heard the man say into the distance.

But I couldn't pay attention. I was to busy falling into the black abyss that was taking over my mind.

Ok so there ya go guys!! Poor Skylar he got dragged into this mess L ohh well love can make some pretty intense things happen. Let me know what ya think!

~Ashley xox

Vote/Comment/Fan!