Chapter 22: New Member To The Pack

(Outfit to the left is for school, and the middle is when she goes to Port Angeles to the movies with Bella, Jake, and Mike)

Skylar's POV
The Next Morning

I groaned waking up to my alarm going off for my first day back at school even though it's Friday, and then next week Wedsnday is the last day of school before our 4 week spring break. I quickly got up and took a shower and did the rest of my daily routine before calling Emmett.

(Sky's outfit above: left⤴)
Emmett
Skylar

Morning baby, how'd you sleep?

Good. How's Hope doing?

She's great. I'm just feeding her and watching tv.

Don't forget to burp her.

*chuckles* Babe, I got this. You ready for your first day back at school since your Dad had to cancel for you last week?

Yeah, I mean how bad could it be?

Right. Well..... oh..... really Hope?

What?

She puked all over me.

Haha. That's why when you feed and burp her you put a towel over your shoulder. Babies tend to spit up. Haha.

Oh, ha-ha-ha. Laugh it up babe.

Oh I will. Listen, I have to go. But call me during lunch. I love you.

Love you more.

Bye.

Bye.

I hung up and went down stairs and grabbed my bag seeing Bella ready.

"Where's your car? And where's Hope?" Bella asked.

"My car is getting looked at in Port Angeles and I dropped Hope off at Emily's for the day." I explained.

"Emily?" Bella asked not knowing who she is.

"Sam Uley's fiancé." I clarified walking out of the house with Bella.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, I mean Jake said......"

"Forget what Jake said." I said cutting her off. "Jake is just thinking stupid. They're my family just as much as you, Dad, Uncle Billy, and Jake. So yes, I trust them to look after her."

"Okay. Sorry." Bella said as we climbed into her truck and headed to school.

When we got to the school we went our separate ways, but on my way through the halls everyone was staring at me. Once I got to my locker I had enough of all the staring and turned around.

"Take a picture people!!! It'll last longer!!!" I growled grabbing my books and slammed my locker heading to class.

Lunch

"Why is everyone staring at you? It's not like you're new." Bella asked as we were in the lunch line grabbing food.

"I don't know, but If They Don't Stop Staring I'm Gonna Kick Some Fucking Ass!!!" I said loudly on purpose as everyone looked away and started whispering again.