Chapter 14: Hybrids

Third Person's POV
At The Mikaelson Plantation

"Emmett Cullen? As in the one who left her heart broken making her run away from home?" Elijah frowned.

"She told you about that?" Emmett sighed.

"Oh, she told us everything mate. Now I think it's better you leave." Klaus growled.

"I'm not leaving until she returns safe!" Emmett growled back.

Emmett's retaliation to Klaus didn't help Klaus' jealousy of the other male, making him pick Emmett up by his throat.

"Brother, wait!" Elijah warned.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill him now!" Klaus growled.

"Because Skylar could die along with him right now!" Elijah warned making Klaus let Emmett go, as Emmett gave him a glare.

"I just want to know she's safe. Once we find her, if she wants me gone, I'm gone." Emmett said sadly.

"Oh my girlfriend would definitely love that." Klaus smirked making Emmett frown.

"Of she didn't tell you? What a shame." Klaus smirked.

"Brother this isn't the time. We have to find the girls." Elijah reminded. "Having him here as extra help is a good thing. Now come, let's see Marcellus."

At Marcel's Compound

The three men arrived as Marcel had a group of his nightwalkers gathered for 'Fight Night'. Everyone went silent when Klaus came behind the winning vampire and snapped her neck.

"Good evening." Klaus smirked. "I'd like a word."

"What do you think you're doing?" Marcel frowned.

"Well, it appears that we interrupted a gathering of filthy ametures." Elijah said as he and Emmett walked into the circle surrounded by vampires. "We're here for the girls, give them to us now or we kill everyone here. Starting with you."

"You three got a lot of nerve. Especially you, who the hell are you anyways?" Marcel stated looking at Emmett.

"That's none of your concern. What you really should be doing is handing over my mate and her friend before things get extremely ugly." Emmett threatened as he felt his eyes turning black.

"I assume your talking about Skylar and Hayley?" Marcel smirked raising his hand a little. "Both about yay high, dark hair, bitchy attitudes? Whose Hayley anyways?"

"She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends." Klaus smirked.

"Well I ain't got her, and before you start whinning, I did lay them a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling a little nostalgic. So I took a visit to the plantation where I used to be a slave." Marcel stated. "And imagine my surprise when the original family of vampires had taken up residence."

"Where is she?!" Emmett growled stepping forward only for Elijah to stop him.

"Sky and Hayley answered the door, we exchanged hello's. That was it. If you don't believe me, go ahead, look around, hell I'll even help find them." Marcel said then smirked. "But the question I'd ask is, if they're not here, then where is she?"

Skylar's POV

I woke up with a small groan then shot straight up when I noticed my hands were bound. I looked up front to see a shadow driving and got back down.

"Sky? You awake?" Hayley whispered.

"Yeah. Now help me." I sighed and started kicking the window until it broke, making the person driving pull over and get out. Oh, shit.