Chapter 9: The Party

Sky's POV
At The Mikaelson Plantation

I was sitting with Klaus in his study looking for the daylight ring spell for our plan when his phone rang.

"I got it." I said as Klaus carefully ripped out the day light ring spell.

"What do you got for us Bekah?" I asked answering the phone.

"Well, I have now made certain that Marcel will be properly distracted tonight."

"Dare we ask?" Klaus stated.

"We'll let's just say Marcel's attention won't be on us tonight. I did my bit. Now what are you two doing to ensure Elijah's safe return?"

"Currently we're preparing insurance against the tender-hearted." Klaus said.

"Meaning?"

"We need proper motivation for that witch, Katie, to cast a proper spell for tonight." I explained. "We are creating that motivation. Marcel has ordered a rousing of the witches, and Klaus has insured for things to go tragically wrong."

"Marcel might not be concerned with Thierry's romantic entanglements, but there will be other crimes he will be less inclined to be so easily to forgive. Killing a vampire for example." Klaus smirked. "That will be unforgivable. If Katie hopes to save her one true love from Marcel's punishment, well, a rescue mission like that will require something very, positively magical. But then....... what's not worth dying for if not love?"

That Night
At Marcel's Party

Rebekah, Klaus, and I finally made it to Marcel's party.

(A/N: Sky's Outfit Above)

"Wow, Marcel really out did himself." I commented looking around.

"Yeah, did you have time to memorize a song?" Bekah asked.

"No, good thing I already have one in mind that I already had memorized." I sighed. "The only problem is that I need a male singer with me as well."

Bekah and I just looked over at Klaus.

"Sorry love, but there's no way in bloody hell your ever gonna get me to sing." Klaus frowned.

"Ugh." I groaned.

"But, I must say this is a fitting back drop for tonight's events." Klaus smirked then frowned once he spotted the bartender from Rousseau's, Cami. "What's she doing here?"

This made me frown. Since when does he care who gets caught up in the crossfire. Does he have a thing for her? The thought of that made me adgitated. Ugh, I end up losing everyone.

"What better way to distract Marcel than to put him human, new girl, into a room chock full of vampires." Rebekah smirked then went up to Cami. I looked next to me at Klaus as he had an irritated look on his face making me scoff and walk toward them as Klaus followed.

"Is he the famous on-again/off-again?" Cami asked.

"No, he's the brother actually." Klaus smiled. "But my sister is right, you do look stunning."