48

INSTAGRAM STORIES

viewed by robertdowneyjr, itsleahere and 197,2k others

robertdowneyjr replied to your story.

robertdowneyjr:Those large letters didn't stop me from recognizing the hand

robertdowneyjr:
Those large letters didn't stop me from recognizing the hand... 😏

emsjones:
You crack me up! Damn, how?

robertdowneyjr:
I've been punched by the man
a couple of times!

robertdowneyjr:
Anyway!! Have fun kiddos <3
love you guys

emsjones:
You're making me fangirl!!!!
Love you too 😎

REAL LIFE

The trio arrived in Georgia just in time for lunch with some of Chris' production mates. Emma was totally hyped when she entered the restaurant and found Octavia Spencer sitting at the table as well. "This has to stop," she said making everyone laugh. "My heart can't handle."

It's now a quarter past midnight and they're at the hotel. Sebastian just got out the shower and she's already tucked in bed with her eyes smoothly closed.

Seb changed into his pajamas and got in bed next to her. Presuming she was already asleep, he kisses her shoulder and her cheek before laying his tired head on the white fluffy pillow.

"Sebastian?" Her voice comes out in a whisper after ten minutes.

"Oh, I thought you were sleeping." He opens his eyes and extends his arm to the side, welcoming her into his embrace.

"Pretending to." She confesses.

"Why?"

"I... I heard what you said to me the other day, Seb." Emma looks up at him while running her hand along his moving chest. "And... I've been trying to avoid this confrontation-"

"It was too soon, I know that Emma and I'm sorry. It just slipped, I thought out loud." Sebastian lets it all out.

"I got scared." Emma admits and a few seconds (that felt like endless hours) follow before she continues. Her head his on his shoulder and she's able to feel his heart racing. "But I loved it."

"Really?" Sebastian releases a long sigh.

"Yeah. It's too soon, but...The idea is perfect."

"Emma," Sebastian cautiously sits up and she does the same. "When I said I couldn't wait until it was our turn, I meant it. I know I scared you but... what I was really trying to say is that I cherish, love and adore you enough to want to go through all of those experiences with you in the future."

Emma is tearing up a little. "Aw, come here." She pulls him in for a hug. "And for the record, I cherish, love and adore you too."