27

CLEVVER NEWS 

Intruders in the MCU cast?

For the past month, we've been quietly watching two girls become friends with the dopest guys in the business!

It started out of nowhere (it seems) with some Instagram comments from Sebastian Stan on Emma Jones' account. From there, Robert Downey Jr, Tom Holland, Chris Hemsworth - you name it! These guys are getting head over heels with Emma and her best friend, Leslie Winters - a rising journalist.

A source close to the man who brings to life Bucky Barnes has spoken to us and confirmed that Sebastian and Emma are, in fact, friends and having a good time together. I don't know about you, but we are rooting for a relationship here.

The source also said that Emma was even invited to a major dinner ar RDJ's house in San Francisco. Mark Ruffalo, well-known as the Hulk, then posted this following post yesterday:

Isn't Mark the cutest?! We are loving this new friendship! RDJ followed to comment, as expected - "I can't believe you took a pic with Emmie without me!"

Even though Leslie Winters does not appear in the picture, the cast has been exchanging tweets/comments with her as well. Plus, another bug has told us she's gotten closer to Chace Crawford, a beloved cast member of Gossip Girl.

This strange and unexpected friendship between the regular girls and these famous people is something to get your eyes on from now.

As always, Clevver News will keep you updated!

OTHER ARTICLES:

2016's Model of the Year's Not as Famous as Gigi or Kendall But You Still Love Her

The 15 Biggest Spring 2016 Hair Trends You Have To Know About

God Praise The Queen - 90 And Still Stylish!