40

REAL LIFE

There he was, standing in front of Emma's door, dripping wet from all the rain that hit him on the way here.

From the inside of her house, no sound is audible. The apartment on the other side of the hall, however, is clearly throwing another one of those regular student parties.

Sebastian has been knocking on the door for about 5 minutes and, to be honest, he's feeling truly concerned. Thankfully, he remembers the number of Sarah and Leah's apartment so he makes his way down the stairs.

"Sebastian?" Leah opens the door with a surprised look on her face.

"Hey, Leah. How are you doing?" He holds the white bag and the wine bottle on his left hand and hugs her.

"I'm good," she takes a step back and takes a look at him. "And you're-"

"Wet," he laughs at himself. "I'm already prepared for the cold I'll probably have tomorrow."

"Come in, Sarah has some clothes. They're Bruno's but he won't mind."

*

Feeling a little warmer and comfortable, Sebastian opens Emma's door. Leah and Sarah have the extra key to her apartment in case of emergencies - Thank God, he thinks. Walking in, he is able to sense a cinnamon aroma in the air. He smiles when his eyes land on the scented candle Evans gave her the last time they had dinner.

"Emma?" He asks almost to himself. "Ems?" Sebastian steps into the corridor. He knocks on her bedroom door but, again, no answer so he decides to open it anyway.

The picture before his eyes made him smile instantly - Emma, covered in a pink blanket, sitting at her desk studying while listening to music on blast with headphones on.

"Emma," he gently pats her back.

"SHIT!" Emma jumps up from the chair and kicks his leg as hard as she can before they both fall onto the floor in pain. "SEBASTIAN?!" She screams. "Wha-Why-.."- Emma takes her hands to her head, clearly confused.

"Hello, uhm-" he breathes heavily. "Ouch."

*

"Sorry I made you wait," she says while entering the living room.

After what was probably the scariest moment of her life, she realized how stupid she looked with her Hello Kitty pajamas. Now, fresh and clean, she's ready to hear the reason for his sudden visit.

"I thought you were avoiding me," he says before taking the fork to his mouth.

"I was," Emma confesses. "It's not my favorite time of the year. I need to be alone and... let it go so I can move on... at least until the time comes again."

"Hey," he finishes chewing and continues. "Do you want me to leave?"

She cutely chuckles. "That's the last thing I want, Seb."

"Good," his smile brightens. "Leslie is texting me, wait-" he takes his phone out of his pocket. "She wants a picture, she says she wants to see, and I quote, her sugar bear." He mocks and then opens the camera app.

"Ugh," Emma smiles and sighs. "Okay, I'm sending her a big kiss." She strikes the pose.

"Perfect," he comments out loud and Emma blushes.

A few minutes later her phone lights up:

INSTAGRAM: imsebastianstan tagged you in a post.

"Damn, Sebastian." She laughs as she analyses the picture. "You were not supposed to post that!"

"What's done is done." He keeps on eating with an innocent expression on his face.

"You're such a dork," another thought that comes out loud, but this time from Emma's mouth.

*

INSTAGRAM

imsebastianstan rainy nights feat

imsebastianstan rainy nights feat. leslie's sugar bear

572,9k likes | tags: emsjones

loading comments...

user01 MY SOUL

elizabetholsenofficial interesting

markruffalo, sarahcoops and 238 others just liked elizabetholsenofficial's comment.

leswinters YAS QUEEN, BABY SUGAR BEAR @emsjones

tomholland2013 that's a hell of a song...

imsebastianstan it's past your bedtime @tomholland2013

user02 i prefer the usual tom roast to this shitty ship tbh

itsleahere too bad no one asked you anything tbh @user02

imsebastianstan, chrishemsworth and 1k others liked itsleahere's comment.

sarahcoops YOU BEAST @itsleahere 💛

tomholland2013 hey, i'm just spreading the Truth 🤗

brunkill bro, I want my clothes back......

imsebastianstan sorry, they fit me better @brunkill

robertdowneyjr, margosha777 and 837 others just liked this post!