30

INSTAGRAM STORIES

elizabetholsenofficialTAKE THAT DOWN EMS

TAKE THAT DOWN EMS

emsjones
get out of that kitchen and make me

emsjones
by scar

elizabetholsenofficial
I KNEW IT
COME IN HERE AND HELP ME

REAL LIFE (a few hours later)

"No but seriously," Robert gets up and slaps his hands together. "I will win this game."

"You really believe that don't you?" Mackie comes in from the living room area.

"I'm an intellectual," Rob retorts, smiling brightly.

"You're old, that's what you are!" Mark laughs as everyone gathers in the balcony. 

It's a lovely night - the air is really fresh and smells like summer even though it's only May. After another amazing dinner, everyone sat down around the fireplace in Robert Downey's backyard. 

This time around, there are fewer people from the cast - Hemsworth, Hiddleston, Cheadle, Bettany and Rudd are all traveling.

"You guys roast each other all the time?" Leslie, being this the first time around them, asks excitedly. 

"All the time," Evans answers as he gets comfortable in the seat next to her and Chace. "It's all love though."

"Okay, that is offensive." Robert coughs loudly as everyone sits down as well. "Thor 3 is gonna suck because my old ass won't be in it."

"Sit here," Emma calls out Holland who was looking around for a gap among them to sit.

"Not too close," Chace jokes from the other side of the circle. "He'll take your girl, Seb."

Sebastian shakes his head - if it wasn't so dark they could see him blushing. 

"His girl?!" Mark questions in silliness although he knows there's definitely something going on between those two. 

"ANYWAY!" Downey shouts. "Who wants to start this off? Evans?"

The famous dorito in the group shrugs in acceptance and starts thinking about his line. 

Every time they get together, they like to play the "which film is this" kind of game - someone says a line from the movie and the others have to guess. Basically, it's an "I'm the most cultured show-off game", as Hiddleston likes to put it.

"Okay," Evans smiles. "Want me to take a shit on the floor?"

"What?!" Mackie laughs out loud.