01. netflix and thrills.

Word Count: 872
Statues: Unedited

( in which you and Brendon have a one-on-one movie marathon )

"Brendon, you ready with the popcorn yet?" You question loudly as you hear the sound of the microwave beep multiple times.

The rapid sound of a ripped open popcorn bag and rushed shaking motions fill the nearby kitchen followed by the closing of the microwave door, "Chill out. I'm comin', I'm comin'!"

"Hey, I ain't gonna 'chill out', ya old man," You sarcastically remark back with a snicker. "Taking forever for the most simple food of all times."

Ah, movie night. A tradition Brendon and you would undergo since you two met and started dating. The dim lights, the smell of freshly buttered popcorn, fuzzy blankets and the dogs. Unfortunately ever since Brendon's and your schedules continuously collided with each other you two haven't watched a proper movie in months. You both've tried your best to arrange a Netflix day for just the two of you, and finally take a break from music and your jobs.

After waiting what felt like forever for Brendon to grab the drinks and snacks, you make yourself comfortable on the black, leather couch in Brendon's living room by laying down sideways on your side facing the screen with huge throw pillows surrounding you.

Brendon gasps loudly, turning the corner of the couch and setting down the food onto the coffee table, "Uh, excuse me? We're literally the same age."

"I know, " You smirk. "You just look ten years older than me."

"And yet, you act like a five year old. No wonder we're watching Beauty and the Beast for the one millionth fudging time!" His snap back twitches with the bob of his head in your direction, trying his best to not curse in front of a Disney movie.

"It's a good movie, okay? And you like it, too. Don't deny it, mister," You point at him jokingly.

"Ah, just shut up and move over," Brendon teasingly pushes your feet off the couch, climbs behind you and lays down next to you, his free arm wrapped down your waist tightly. "Ah. Ya see, babe," You turn over to face him, a grin on his adorable face appearing happily. "Isn't this nice? Finally some alone time. Just you and me. No albums. No concerts. No interviews. And most importantly, no one to bother us. How's that?" He slowly moves in closer to your face to the point you could feel his hot breath on you lips. His arm pull you close by the waist with feeling of passion and tenderness.

Before your lips could connect, you place an index finger on his.

"Horrible." You say blankly, Brendon's smile frowning instantly as he's pushed away from you. "You forgot the popcorn on the table, dummy."

Removing you finger, Brendon falls silent for a second, his face twisted in an annoyed smirk, "Well, fuck you too, then."

You burst out into a tear full laughter, causing Brendon to laugh along with you. God, did he love it when you smiled at his jokes, crude or not. He loved spending every second with you, no matter what you two were doing, no matter the amount of people around you. Your smile, your sarcasm, your humor, your presence; everything you were, he loved with all his heart. And he cherished every moment.

Once the laughter died down, Brendon struggled to stand up from his spot of the couch to grab the popcorn bowl until you decided to stand up yourself. "I got it, don't worry." You stand to your feet, grab the bowl, along with the remote, return to your spot next to Brendon, place the popcorn on the floor and press play.

After setting the remote next to the bowl and snuggling into the throw pillow, a pair of soft lips are felt just below you neck. A welp escapes yours lightly. "Brendon?" You turn one again to face him. "What was that?"

Before you could ever fully turn around, Brendon quickly moves in and crashed his lips onto your lovingly. His hand moved from you waist to your cheek gently, caressing it with his thumb. You slowly seep into the kiss, a bight crimson blush across your face, and return the shyly gesture sweetly.

Immediately after, the opening notes of Belle blast from the TV's surround sound speakers, interrupting your embrace with Brendon as he pulls away from you calmly. With your eyes still closed, you feel the shift of Brendon's arm as he props his head up slightly. A chuckle escapes his smiling lips. You open your eyes wide with a confused expression across you face which Brendon finds extremely amusing.

Taken back by his harshness of the kiss, you attempt to ask, "What- what was-"

"You're just too adorable, ya know that?" He says as he kisses you nose with a small growl and a giggle. "My blushy face babe."

You cover your red face behind your hands out of embarrassment, causing Brendon to pull you into an tight, bear hug and smile, "Point exactly." He kisses your forehead one last time before releasing you into a cuddle, "Alright, now turn around so I can watch this fucking movie again before I change my mind."

- woah! first imagine done!

hope you enjoyed it and please don't forget to comment and vote if you've enjoyed it

thank you for all the love and support ❤︎

sarah