I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me

It's been a year since Anzu's craziness went wild.  Yugi just woke up. The doctor told them that Yugi is pregnant and she is carrying Timaeus' child. They were happy she is awake and her body was already back to normal while her tummy was already seven months old.

Atem decides to apply as a personnal bodyguard to Yugi to ammend all the bad things Anzu had caused and to make it up to her. Atem is still inlove with Yugi.

Ootogi and Honda already got their girlfriends.  Ootogi got Serenity while Honda got Miho. Ryou and Bakura applied as a nurse, Malik and Marik was helping Ishizu at the museum.  Anzu was in mental hospital.

[Fast Forward]

A month has passed and Yugi was already on her eight month pregnancy.

Atem and the others was very happy for Yugi and Timaeus. Atem is still inlove with Yugi and he will do anything to make sure Yugi is safe and happy.

Everyone is busy due to Timaeus and Yugi's wedding is just in five days. Atem was making sure he does his job well and even accompany Yugi on the bridal salon shop just to get her size and to find the one that is comfortable to wear due to her pregnancy.

"Atem,  do you think this suits me?  I look like a whale! " Yugi said as she tried a long sleeves off the shoulder dress that reaches her ankle.  The said dress has a crimson ribbon hugging her waist area and in the middle was a diamond star.

"Aye don't say that!  You don't look like a whale....  jeez Yugi how many times do me and the others tell you that? I don't think that is the right dress for you... " Atem said truthfully while looking at Yugi.

"yeah I know... i will look for another one. " Yugi replied as she disappear to racks of gowns then went to the dressing room.

Atem was playing on his phone as he wait for Yugi when suddenly he heard his name being called and when he look up, his jaw drops and his phone fell off his hands and made contact with the floor.

Yugi was wearing a white heart shape top showing her cleavage perfectly while the skirt was up until her ankle. In the middle below her knees was slit so she could walk properly. The white skirt of the gown as adorned with lavender colored star shapes with gold outlines making it look like the stars just fall off the sky just to adorned the gown.  She was wearing a flat doll white shoes, lavender chocker with turquoise square gem in the middle as for her earrings,  it was an oval turquoise gem with violet outlines. She was absolutely stunning for a pregnant person,  the gown was hugging her body hidding her bulging pregnant tummy yet showing her curves.

"Perfect" was all Atem could reply making Yugi blush then looks at herself in the mirror before she change back to her turquoise short dress and plain turquoise doll shoes then hands the gown to Atem so he could pay for the gown.

[Fast Forward]

It was the day of wedding and Atem is guarding Yugi outside her room while King Dartz, Valon,  Raphael and Alister were already wearing their tuxedo and was waiting at the banquet room of the palace.

--------------------------------------------------

Timaeus was still at his mansion along with his brothers Critias and Hermos.

"I feel excited yet nervous... oh gosh" Timaeus said as he check his tuxedo.

"chill bro,  you look handsome and I'm sure you'll be fine. " Critias said as he check everything.

"Bros,  I already prepared the car! " Hermos said as he wait for them outside.

[Banquet Room]