1.1

Princess Hillary Artemis - The Pitiable Villainess

**********

When Maxine opened her eyes, she was met with darkness and  an unfamiliar ceiling. The opened balcony door of where the moonlight passes through was the only source of light in the room.

When she gazed around, her surroundings were even the same, unfamiliar and strange. The whole place was decorated lavishly with expensive peculiar objects that came from antique shops or the museum itself.

She furrowed her brows in confusion with the strange place she was in. Maxine was in her room when she fell asleep so its a big wonder how she ended up here.

Thinking that she was still in a dream, Maxine pinched her cheeks with force. She yelped in pain.

"It hurts..." She mumbled absent mindedly, not fully comprehending.

She tried to get up from the bed when a wave of dizziness engulfed her. Flashes of memories came rushing into her mind that instant. It did not take that long for the dizziness and a bit of pain from her head to fade away.

Hillary was left utterly speechless and very surprised of what she discovered. She was transmigrated into another place and time!

Before she could fully grasped her current situation, a figure of a man with black ninja outfit suddenly showed up in her room, carrying a long samurai sword with fresh blood dripping on the edges of the blade.
Maxine was still in shock so she was not able to evade the assassin and was rooted on the spot. The shiny blade with blood so red on it reflected her host's face, beautiful as the beauty that could ruin cities and kingdoms.

However, Maxine was feeling more fear as she looked at her reflection that grew as it came nearer to her direction, it was like she was in a slow motion scene of a movie that was being slaughtered with no way out. But that was not what made Maxine to feel more dread on her situation, it was the fact that she transmigrated into the body of the villainess that she created to die a horrible death. She could not be mistaken with the antagonist because she created her with an appearance that could rival a country yet with an evil and devious heart that seek revenge for her family's lineage slaughter.

If Maxine is not mistaken, then, she transmigrated back to the time where Princess Hillary Artemis whole family lineage will be slaughtered. Only she will be able to survive but fate was not too kind to her. Being hidden inside the comfort and protection of the kingdom Princess Hillary was too naive and innocent about the dangers and schemes lurking in the world. She was overly trusting that she ended up raped by bandits, mistreated and beaten almost to her death's door, and burned alive that disfigured her beautiful appearance that was the envy of many young ladies. The heaven was really cruel to her to make her miraculously survived that bad omen just to live a life full of insulting curses, mocking gazes and the feeling of being disgusted from people. On the other hand, the MC of the story lived beautifully and only suffered slight grievances. Even so, the MC still has a Prince by her side to protect her from harm unlike Princess Hillary who had no one because they all died from that tragic massive killing. Having experienced the cruelty of the world, her eyes were opened of the truth that the world she once view as good and colorful was all just black and white. So that becomes a big turning point in her life to become the villainess of the story with a heart as black as darkness and revengeful as the color of blood. Princess Hillary's heart was set to destroy the Kingdom of Avalon just like how her own kingdom perished. She wanted an outlet to quench her vendetta and saw how flourishing the Kingdom of Avalon and how loved Princess Cynthia was by the Prince Duke and the citizen. Driven out by her jealousy and unfair treatment from the world, Princess Hillary promised to end their reign in this world and that there will be no Avalon blood lineage will remain to exist. Princess Hillary also want to make the Princess of Avalon, Princess Cynthia, to experience what she had endured and suffered in this ungrateful world. However, her plan did not become fruitful despite selling her soul to the demon in the raging inferno just to be able to use dark magic as a weapon for revenge. Princess Cynthia and the Avalon Kingdom was saved by the Great Kingdom's Prince, Prince Duke. They lived happily ever after while Princess Hillary rots her soul in hell until the end of time.