The era never ended but the error still remains

Today something happened before I went to therapy. I saw Tay here. Now I avoided her for the most part but meeting her was inevitable. She's probably going to want to stet where we left off. She was part of my drug buddy group and occasionally she'd slip acid in my drinks and I'd end up fucking her. She got kicked out after the guys caught on. The only rule to the group besides getting caught was not to lace or spike anything of anybody's. After a while she thought that we had something going in when we didn't. She was nothing more then a casual fuck when I was high.

I'm outside Alex's office, waiting for him to give the okay to come in. I've been out here for ages and even the receptionist suggested that I went back in the room but I just stayed. Gave me a little alone time.

I heard a muffled "come in" and then something slam closed. I opened the door and came to face an empty room and a trail fucking flowers leading to the window. A note at the beginning read

Dear jack,
Follow the flower trail and see your prize ahead
Love,
Alex

I kinda stood there for a moment contemplating when Alex would do this. I pocketed the note and started walking along the flowers. It ended by the window but continued outside. His office window looked out into the beautiful courtyard of the center. I slid opened the window and continued to follow it. The trail ended at a koi pound that was looked over a small gazebo and none other than Alex Gaskarth was sitting under the food in the shade. He was sitting on a cliche picnic blanket and a weaved straw basket sat next to him.

I walked up to him, smiling so big that my mouth started to hurt. I sat down on the blanket next to him before he talked. "Hello my wonderful Jack! a lovely day today so I thought to have a picnic with my lovely jack. " He gushed. Literally could not stop smiling.

"Thank you alex, and can I ask you something?"

"Sure," he smiled. "Shoot."

"Um Alex Gaskarth," I took hold of one of his hands and continued, "will you be my boyfriend again?"

~~~~~~~~~~
haha! I cut it off right there for anticipation. I don't know what the answer will be but it will be here next chapter. I also decide that I might start doing short chapters of little things they do together or things that happen in their lives. There might be longer chapters here and there and they also might be hella short chapters but I'm hoping that this story will have a lot of parts too. Happy reading:)