Coffee shop soundtrack

"So um, how've you been jack?" the rehabilitation center allows you one day out of the center per month, as long as you're with a trusted person over eighteen. Since Alex works there, they didn't have to do a background check on him, they just let us leave. So here me and Alex are, a small, cost coffee shop in downtown baltimore. Considering the time being eight in the morning, there was not that many people in here or on the streets. Most people were at work or school at this time.

"I'm, okay. I got a scholarship to Maryland uni, I had to drop out because my mom feel ill. My father hit it big in business and we moved into a big house around the same area though. I took up meth as a coping thing for our break up and two weeks ago my dad out me in a rehabilitation center where I meet you. So my life has been dandy. How have you been alex?"

"Is you mom okay?" I nodded. It'd only make things worse to tell the truth about my mom. "Well, I went to college for phycology and became a therapist at the center. Been there for four years. Nothing special. Moved out to a small condo in downtown, spent a year with family out in Essex, came back and here I am." He was still adorable as fuck. He still had prodding dimples and that sweet smile. His eyes still sparkled, but not as much as it did when he was a kid, his eyebrows have gotten much huger though. "Whatcha thinking about jay?" smiling at the nickname, I decided to joke.

"I was think that maybe if I glued two caterpillars to my forehead, then maybe I could be you for Halloween next month." I started laughing at myself and he looked a littler shocked before busting out laughing too.

"You're a twat waffle you know that jack?"

"I know, but you love me." it was weird how easily we fell back into the friendship although I was a little shocked at myself for saying that. He looked a little shocked too. It got quiet for a minute before I started up again. "Alex, to be in all seriousness. Over the seven years, I realized that I did, and still do, love you."

"Jack, I do too." I wasn't expecting that. "But it can't work jay. I have a child jack." My head shot up at that. There was a little baby Gaskarth running around and it wasn't mine. I could feel my heart strings breaking. My heart was in my throat and my balls were in my stomach.

"Does that mean you're married?" I had to know this. I need to know if I have a chance.

"No." You could see me physically relax at the answer. "My ex girlfriend I guess I got her pregnant ten months ago and she didn't want it and also didn't want to get an abortion so I took it over. She's only a month old. Her name is Alison. She's my world." Just the sheer happiness radiating off of him when he talked about his baby girl was enough to make me happy

"Can I ask why we can't though?" I need to know why. If I never do then it'll kill me.

" I wouldn't want you to have the burden of a child that isn't yours."

"I wouldn't care if that child wasn't mine. If we were together and had a child, it wouldn't be ours either. Just the fact that it's yours means the world. Can I see her?" he brightened up at that.

"Yes jack." I couldn't help but grin.

~~~~~~~
BOOOOOM. there's a little baby Gaskarth running around. Well not running because she's only a month old. How terrifying would it be if babies could run like as fast as Olympians? I'd die. But you should tell me if you're enjoying the story or tell me things you want to see in the future. It'd help. Although you guys might want smut and I have absolutely NO idea how to write that kind of stuff so if you want smut, someone has to come forward and write it for me. Just messages me. But that won't happen anytime soon because jacks still in the rehabilitation center and they're not going to get back together right away after seven years apart with no speaking do yeah. Happy reading:)