I battled to keep my now drowsy eyes open and fight back the yawn that was dying to escape. I could only control it for seconds before soon crashing on the seats.

5:32am

"nasir—Nas!"

I slowly lifted my head up and my eyes opened giving me minimal vision. I was being blinded by the sun which was blaring it's rays right through the...car windows. why am I still in the car? what time is it?

I looked over to the front to check the time which read 5:32am. shit!

"Nas" I heard

I sat up properly and began to rub my eyes. The door right next to me was wide open causing me to turn and look. I could only see legs and half of a torso.

"the fuck?" I whispered

"get out the car"

"what?"

"get out!"

I was so confused by what was going on but I listened and began to get out the car. There was a guy standing right in front of me, looked kinda familiar to be honest. I looked around but only could see that we were pulled off to the side of a highway.

"where am I?" I asked

"walk" He said with a stern voice

"what you mean walk? walk where?"

He rose up a gun in his left hand that I hadn't noticed he was holding and began to point with it towards a car in front of the car I just got out of.

"yo dude what the fuck?" I said backing up into the car once I saw the gun

"walk fo' I put a cap in your ass"

"okay okay" I said raising my hands up and beginning to walk towards the car

seriously, what the fuck is going on?

"can I trust you to sit in the front and behave or do I gotta tie yo ass up and lock you in the trunk?"

"the trunk? who the fuck are you? nigga you're getting zero stars—this is bad customer service"

"front or trunk?" He said pointing the gun up to my forehead

so the cars that are passing by don't see this? fucking cunts.

"front damn, what the fuck is going on?"

He ignored my question and grabbed onto my arm with a tight drip. He walked me over to the front and practically shoved me in the car. Just when I thought he was done manhandling me, he put his gun to his side and pulled out a pair of handcuffs from his pocket. He grabbed both of my wrists and handcuffed them together tightly.

He finally closed the door and in seconds was in the drivers seat. He put the key in and started up the car. He rolled down my window and once he pulled off he tossed something out of the car.

"my phone" I whined once I saw what it was

"you don't need it" He said before starting to speed up