is dylan o'brien a type?

Chapter 32. Is Dylan O'Brien a type?

"Callie who?" Olly asks, swiftly making a right onto Wicker drive, furrowing his eyebrows as if to gain knowledge, "Callie! You know... Justin's sister, pretty, artsy girl, fashion lover" I explain using my hands to emphasize.

"Oh.... someone likes me?" He asks sounding quite surprised earning a snicker from me, "I thought the same"

"Shut up" he jokingly snaps back narrowing his eyes at me.

"Sooo..." Amber chimes in from the back seat excitedly wiggling her eyebrows suggestively at Olly, "Do you like her back...?"

Olly stays quiet for a moment, as if he's taking into consideration the idea of liking someone, "Hmm, I just don't understand, am I even her type?" He wonders in a negative tone causing Amber to dramatically sigh, "Not every girl has a type Olly, only some"

"Do you guys have a type?" Olly asks skeptically, his eyes darting between us.

"Depends..." I counter with a smirk playing at my lips, "Is Dylan O'Brien a type?"

Olly rolls his eyes while turning to Amber who has a full out grin, "I don't particularly have a type"

"Oh we know you don't" Olly mutters under his breath earning a solid punch in the arm from Amber, "Ouch" he whines only causing Amber and I to erupt in laughter.

As we exit Amber's Jeep, my eyes search the street back and fourth as we approach the diner. A feeling of sadness suddenly washes over me, the fact that I might never see these streets again.

The familiar buildings they haven't updated since the 80's, the twisted trees that form as a dome over the street, the old timey yet comforting feel of it all.

I brush the unsettling feeling off plastering a fake smile laughing along to whatever Amber said to Olly as we enter the cafe.

My nostrils are immediately filled with the warm welcoming smell of coffee and baked goods. The cafe is dark, with the menu written in different colored chalk on the wall and dark mahogany tables. As well as what Amber claimed to be, 'aesthetically pleasing'.

We grab a comfy looking booth towards the front of the establishment. A young looking waitress soon approaches us with several waters in her hand wearing a bored expression on her face and a nose piercing.

"Here's your menus" she adds in a monotone voice handing us pale brown sheets of paper before spinning on her heels walking away.

"So, are you coming to my party tonight" Amber cheerfully asks raising her eyebrows at me, I shrug never tearing my eyes away from the menu, "I...um, haven't asked my grandma yet.."

"Yeah which is why I asked her for you already, she said yes" Amber slyly remarks causing my jaw to pop open, "Aren't I grounded?"

"Indeed you are but your grandma likes me" Amber adds with a wink, "What would I do without you?" I sarcastically ask causing Amber to let out a fake dramatic gasp, "I ask myself that question everyday"

I playfully role my eyes grabbing my cup of water bringing it to my lips. The thoughts of last night soon weave their way into my mind, scrambling my train of thoughts.

Axel. Axel Wesley.

Just the thought of how much he gets under my skin boils my blood.

My eyes abruptly flicker to the back of the cafe at the sound of deep booms of laughter. A group of boys.

I immediately disregard the thought before the sounds of one of the laughters regains my attention once more. I slightly lean out of the booth squinting my eyes at the blurred vision in attempt to gain focus on the group of boys.