Arthur meets her old Baby Sitter.

Fans of my sister's book series Shock Therapy, don't forget  to check out the Shock Therapy X My Hero Academia special crossover series that's going on on her profile!

"You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.. you put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up.. you put the lime in the coconut and..

"Mordred.. Please stop.." muttered Percy. 

"I gotta keep myself occupied somehow.." muttered Mordred as we walked over Halfblood Hill.. a normal Taxi thank God.. 

As we walked up the hill, Annabeth tried to confirm with me. "Okay.. so you're SURE he mentioned him.. Daedalus.."

"Yeah.. " I said. 

"And you're ABSOLUTELY sure he mentioned that he'd be the one to find him.."

"Annabeth.. have you ever known my instinct and memory in battle to falter?" I said. 

Annabeth paused. "Yeah good point.."

"Okay.. so.. going to let me in on this issue at some point?" Rachel asked as she followed us up the hill.

"YOU are going to have some questions asked.. and then we're going to send you home... sorry." Annabeth muttered.  "So you're the one who can see through the Mist?"

"Let me guess.. Saber mentioned me?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah.. she asked about it.. and I can tell you right now.. people like you are really rare.. but not impossible..  Saber's foster mom can do the same.. it'll grow weaker with age, but Mist Sight is something you need to be careful with, Monsters get cautious around you.. they don't find you tasty like Half-bloods.. but they get antsy.. "

"Nice to know.." Muttered Rachel.  "So.. you're.. "

"Annabeth... " I said. "My apologies.. I did not properly introduce you.." 

"Guys.. shouldn't we call Sally?" Shirou asked as he followed from behind.

"Send an Iris Message once we get in camp and talk to Chiron.. right now there's a huge emergency that takes precedent.." said Annabeth.  "A little something me and Clarisse have been working on.."

"You two!? Working together?" I stammered.

"It happens.." said Annabeth with a shrug.  "But it figures if Tesla's working for Luke that he'd want in on Daedalus...  Any inventor would.. But I didn't think a guy like that would be such a powerful servant.."

"Tesla is regarded as a legendary myth among all inventors and those obsessed with progress." said Mordred casually. "Makes sense he'd get summoned all god-like.."

We stared at Mordred.

"What!?" she said. "I can read a book.. once in a while...  One of Annabeth's books were hanging out of her closet so I took a read one day.."

"Where's Atalanta?" I asked as we reached the crest of the hill and passed the tree with the Golden fleece, guarded by the sleeping baby dragon Peleus which Chiron put in an add for.. (hey, gods can have craig's list.)

From what I remembered, Atalanta had been entrusted to Annabeth as her servant.

"With Clarisse as they're doing the stuff I asked them to do.." said Annabeth. "Combat support.. Liz is with them too.. though I don't know why she agreed to go.. but an extra servant can't hurt when it comes down to a fight."

"No kidding." I muttered. "How did Rachel just get past-.?"

"I called ahead for Chiron to give permission." said Annabeth. "Don't worry, I used a disposable phone.. threw it away.. monsters won't find us.."