-9-

Katye's POV

I slowly limped to the passenger side of his car and sat down. When my back hit the cold leather, I hissed. How bad was my back burnt?

"It's... pretty bad." Said Zayne, with a sad look on his face, but he shook it off.

"Buckle up."

As I reached for the buckle, Zayne started the car up again and started to drive in silence. About 10 minutes later, we reached his house. It was huge! I swear it was a mansion. I wonder, how does he get all this money?

"My dad's a multi-millionare. And I share the house." He said, reading my mind.

Oh.

I nodded slowly and got out of his car. He then reached for my hand and pulled me towards his front door.

The instant he opened the door, Carter and Luke jumped out the door.

"Hey ma-" Carter started to yell. "Wait, why'd you bring the whore?"

Zayne's POV

Crap.

What do I say now? Wait, I've got this.

"I brought her to have some fun, dude." I smiled devilishly. Katye shuddered. I internally groaned. Why the hell is she so sensitive? We aren't gonna like kill her or anything. Maybe just some yelling. Then it'll be over and I'll say sorry and it'll be resolved. I dragged her in and she stiffened. Luke just stood there. His eyes were glazed over and he shuddered. Then he grabbed Katye and carried her to the TV room. Carter took it from there.

"So bitch, how was life in a locker?"

She flinched.

"I'd like an ANSWER. NOW." Carter started to yell.

"I know you can talk, skank."

She started to shake. Then she whispered.

"A-awf-ful." She hiccuped.

"Damn, your voice is hideous." Carter grimaced. Then smirked. "How about we get rid of it?" Her eyes widened.

"N-no, ple-ease," she whispered.

Carter yelled to Zayne to get a knife, but he was nowhere to be seen. He groaned, stood up, and ran to the kitchen.

Should I run? Should I hide? I panicked and ran behind the sofa. Stupid stupid stupid, I thought to myself. As Carter ran back into the room, I curled into a small ball, trying to turn invisible.

"Where's the bitch?" he asked the air. I whimpered on accident. He smirked and pulled me up by my hair from my hiding spot. I winced and a tear slipped from my eye. He laughed and slammed me down on the floor, so I was lying down.

As he menacingly ran the knife near my neck, I squirmed. I don't want to lose my voice.

"Ha, not so rebellious now, huh?" he smirked and tilted the knife so the blade could pierce my skin. Slowly, he ran the knife over my throat and the tears fell fast. It hurt so much in so many ways. my vision gets blurry and with my last words,

"I-I'm ssorr-" my voice gives out and it hurts to breathe.

Breathe in.

Out.

In.

Oww.

Out.

Suddenly, everything sounds like I'm underwater. I hear a door swing open and someone walks out and starts to yell really loud. I wince and try to move my hands to my ears, but they won't move. I'm frozen. I hear more yelling, but from a different person, probably Carter. I feel my trembling body being lifted up and carried out a door. I see a faint outline of a car, but then I can't see it.

I can't see anything.

It's all black.