-12-

Katye POV
"Th...t...th....tha-" I tried to speak, but my throat gave out and felt I felt like I was being stabbed. I shrunk into a little ball and felt like I was going to die. Maybe I'd like that though. Slowly, I sit back up, rubbing and soothing my throat softly. I try again.
"Tha...Thank-" I cough, but I do a little victory dance in my head.
"Y-yo...you." I say and smile, but then I can't breathe. I wheeze in and out, my throat not taking in any air. Zayne stares at me in shock and rubs soothing circles on my back. Slowly, my lungs take in enough air and I sigh. I was exausted. Talking is taxing now, I don't think I'll do it often, if at all now. My brain starts to slow down and I lean my head against Zayne's broad shoulder. I drift off, thinking about right now, in it's perfectness.
Zayne POV
I glanced at the angel on my shoulder and took in her beauty. Her chocolate and caramel colored hair falling delicately past her face. Pink, soft lips, so innocent and eyes framed by long lashes. I reach out with my fingertip and glide it over her lips. Soft as silk, they seem to melt like butter on my finger. I sighed in content and laid back, with her on top of me, and closed my eyes.
30 minutes later
Katye POV
I woke up to something annoyingly hard pressed against my back. Shifting a bit to try and get comfortable, it seemed to only get more annoying. Then I heard a gravelly voice say,
"Why g'morning."
I jumped a bit, then realized that it was just Zayne.
Zayne POV
After a while of being awake, I noticed Katye had woken up, her innocence making things get... Harder... Down there. She squirmed and moved my dick around. I held back a groan.
"Why g'morning" fell from my lips instead.
She grabbed my hand and wrote,
There's this hard thing on my back, what is it?
Shit, she felt my boner.
"Uhm, It's nothing, just a rock I think."
Yeah, I thought to myself. A rock hard dick.
Oh. She wrote.
Quickly, I lifted her up and placed her gently on the ground. Sitting up, I noticed her staring at the sky in awe. Honestly, the night stars were beautiful. But then she cringed.

Kayte POV

Stepdad.
Must go home, or beatings will be even worse.
Also, Zayne and I will never work. I can't go back to his house. I'm too scared of his friends. So I have to go to mine.
I jump up and glance at Zayne. He stares at me confused.
Then I sprint.
A while later
I reach my house and start panting. My throat is dry and I can't really breathe. Slowly, I come to. Then, I knock, softly and terrified of what was ahead of me.
Thunk Thunk.
Footsteps through the kitchen.
Thunk Thunk Thunk.
Boots through the hall.
Thunk Thunk.
Boots at the door. The door cracks open and all of a sudden, I am dragged in by my neck. Rrrrip. I cringe, those were some stitches.
"Where the Fuck have you been, little whore?" My step dad asks menacingly.
Uh oh. He's 'calm'. Now I'm shaking.
"I said," he pinned me up against the wall, "Where the hell have you been, fucktard?!"
I whimpered and lowered my head.
"Well then, I guess I have to teach you a lesson."
I flinch, knowing whats coming.
"Oh, no, my little Darling slut, this one is gonna be different."
What?
"You," he jabbed a finger at my stomach, "are gonna work for me. And do as I ask, no questions asked. EVER. Got that?"
I nod shakily.
"Not to mention, I have made you a new room. Oh yes, this ones a beauty."
He opened a door to a closet and I gasped. There was a small metal beam in it, and electrical cuffs were attached. On a hanger was one other outfit. A skimpy red dress. In the back
corner, there was some cleaning supplies as well as a pair of sweats.
He throws me in by my neck and the cuffs attach themselves to my hands.
He chuckles maliciously and ties a gag around my face.
"And now for the fun." he snickers and kicks me onto the beam. Mercilessly he slams his boot on my back. I can't breathe. The metal beam is sharp and jagged. It slices the top layers of my skin off. A tear falls.