Imagine you and your son visit Isla Nublar

You had just arrived in Isla Nublar with your 6 year old son Matty. You were much more excited than him, to be honest, he wasn't excited, at all. But you thought it would be a great idea to clear your minds and have fun. You were recently divorced and that hadn't been a good time for you and especially for your child.
Little Matty was holding your hand too hard. He was a little afraid and really nervous because the dinosaurs. On the way to your room, you tried to calm him.
"Hey, they informed me that the park is totally safe. And besides, I'm here, it will be all right..."
"How can you be so sure?" He looked at you hesitant.
"Because I'm your mother, I know things!" You smiled at him.
"I don't know..."
"Well, we'll only see what you want...the scariest can stay out of our plans. What do you say?"
"Okay, I guess is okay. We can go to...the...petting zoo?"
"Great ideia! Baby animals are awesome!" You said super happy.
After you settle in hotel room, you changed clothes and quickly went there. The Gentle Giants Petting Zoo was located by the Visitor's Center, so you didn't had to walk too much.
You saw a lot of tiny triceratops, they were all so cute. The zoo keepers were feeding them with shoots and leaves.
"Do they eat this everyday?" You asked.
"Yeah, and they also consume around 10kg of hay, ferns, corn...oh and even small trees." Mary, the zoo keeper answered.
"That's very interesting. They're so small but already eat a lot. Can we pet him?"
"Of course, come on in!"
You pushed Matty and stood 50 cm from the triceratops. You gave a little rub under his frill.
"Do you wanna try to ride him?" You asked to Matty.
"Hmm...yeah!" He really wanted to go.
You rode the triceratops around the enclosure, it was so fun. Your son was so happy so you grabbed your camera and started filming a short video.
"Matty say hi!" He looked at your camera and started to wave. "Are you having fun?"
"Yeah, this is amaze balls!"
"Who taught you that?"
"Uncle Simon."
"Oh, of course! Hey, tell me... where are we?"
"At the petting zoo!"
"Yeah! But this is not a regular zoo, right?"
"No, is cooler!"
"And what are we riding?"
"Baby triceratops. They're the best." You turned the camera to you.
"Matty is right, they're really friendly! Oh and we are in Jurassic World! YAAAY!"
Suddenly you hear an alarm ringing, then someone talking on a loudspeaker.
"Warning, this is not a test, all the attractions are closed from now. All visitors must go to the main street as soon as possible."
You quickly jumped off the triceratops, grabbed your little boy's hand and followed the orders. All the people were running, you had no idea of the gravity of the situation, but you knew something was going wrong. At one point you couldn't run anymore and stopped for a few seconds to rest. Many people were bumping into you, and from one moment to the next, Matty let out your hand. You were desperately trying to find him in the crowd. But he was too small, it was impossible.
"Matty, where are you? Baby?" You screamed, but no sign of him.
You knew you couldn't stay still, you had to find your son. So you ran to the entrance of the control room where was a security guard there and could help you. You showed him a photo of Matty, and he told you that they would look for him. He said that you should go to a safe place, because what was coming was too dangerous. As soon as he said that, you saw in the sky a dark cloud, it looked like smoke, but it faded as they approached. It was a band of pterosaurs and they were going down, picking up everything with their large beaks that appeared in front of them. You could not think of anything else apart from your son.
Not far away, Matty was fine, but very scared. He walked away from the crowd, and was on a bumpy road. He sat there on the floor waiting for someone. After a few minutes, a man on a motorcycle passed by him, but he only noticed that Matty was there a few meters ahead. Quickly turned back.
"Hey kid, what are you doing here all alone?" That man asked in a raspy and worried voice.
"I got lost from my mom. I can't find her." Matty said whining.
"I'm gonna find your mom. You can go with me, I'm Owen, the raptors trainer." Owen said smiling. He picked up Matty and put him on the motorcycle. As was only a helmet, Owen placed it on Matty's head. While he was driving, Owen was talking to distract him.
"So, tell me, how's your mom? Her hair, eyes..."
"She's really beautiful. Her hair is curly and brown. Her eyes are big and green!"
"And what's her shirt color?"
"She's with a blue dress."
"Oh..okay! So it will be very easy to find her! Thank you fella, your help was very important. How old are you?"
"I'm 6 and ¾."
"Woow, very precise! And you're enjoying the park? Is your first time here?"
"Hm kinda....Yes it's our first time, mom really wanted to go!"
"And how about you?"
"Not really...I don't really like dinosaurs, they are scary."
"Whaat? For real mate? Are you afraid of them? Well that's because you don't know my raptors, they're super...lovely."
"Are you afraid of something?" Matty asked him curious.
"Nah...yes. But you have to keep it in secret, okay?"
"Deal!"
"I hate clowns."
"My mom hates clowns too!"
"Well, I don't feel so bad now.I have an old friend who also was very afraid of clowns." Owen said as he thought in his high school sweetheart. She was exactly like Matty described her mom, but it should be only a big coincidence.
"And how about your dad? He's here too?"
"Nope...he's working."
"I see...We're almost there."
When they got there, everything was a totally chaos. There were still many pterosaurs, then Owen took Matty to the control room and left him there.
"Where's my mom?" Matty asked tremulous.
"We're gonna find her, I promise you. But I have to leave you here for a few minutes. I'll come back!" Owen said and bent down to tranquilize Matty. He took off his watch from his wrist and handed it to him.
"Can you read time?" Matty nodeed. "I'm gonna give you my watch. I'll be back in 10 minutes." Owen said and hug him.
Owen went to get a gun and ran to the confusion. There he met Claire, who saved him from being killed by an angry pterosaurs. They fought to end it. But the worst was yet to come, because the Indominus Rex, the most dangerous dinosaur ever, had escaped.
"Oh Owen, thank God you're okay!" Claire said and kissed Owen. Behind Claire, Owen saw a woman on her back with a blue dress and curly hair. He quickly tried go to her but a pterosaurs got in the way and he lost her of sight.
"Damn it!" Owen cursed and Claire looked at him extremely confused.
"What's happening?" She asked.
"I found a kid lost in the woods and I promise him that I was going to find her mom."
"Oh my...but he's okay? Where he is?"
"In the control room, he's perfectly fine, just a little bit scared." Owen said looking around.
"Don't worry Owen, I'm gonna send someone to take care of him."
"He's with Vivian."
"But still... she's working, I'm gonna talk to someone." Claire grabbed her phone and started to make some calls.
Owen disappeared and started to search for you. You were next to a restaurant which was very destroyed. A pterosaurs tried to attack you, but you fought him. You had small injuries on your forehead and arms. But that didn't hurt, you just felt pain in your heart. You were exhausted and just wanted your son back.
You were with your head down and hands on your knees, staring at your feet when you saw someone stoping right in front of you.
"Are you okay miss?" A male voice asked you, but you didn't answered and not even looked at him. "Are you Matty's mom?"
As soon as you heard your son's name, you looked up. The sun was blinding you, but Owen saw immediately who you were.
"(Y/N)? Is that you?" He questioned gaping.