Jealousy

[Imagine Owen being jealous when he finds out that you're going out on a date with a co-worker] 

You had started your park journey as a simple intern. But thanks to your great commitment and professionalism, they decided to give you an opportunity to work with them. You were fearless and patient. So they put you working with Owen Grady, trainer and supervisor of four raptors.

You and Owen made a great team. You were still together doing your job for about two and a half years. You were always tuned and that wasn't only inside the cage. You were always flirting with each other. People actually thought that you were dating, but you were not. Co-workers shouldn't have romantic relationships with each other. It could screw things up. And since you two were super committed to keep doing a good job, you never tried anything more than flirt and some signs of affection like tight hugs, intense hand touches, gently hair touches.
One day you were talking with one co-worker and Owen was watching carefully in distance. You were smiling and blushing at the same time. That was getting into his nerves, so he just approached you two and stood still with his arms crossed. At that exact time, your coworker asks if you want to go on a date with him.
"Hey (Y/N), I need you right now!" Owen said annoyed. You looked at him and only raised an eyebrow, you realized automatically that he was jealous. But you turned to your co-worker and said:
"Yes, it will be a pleasure Tom!" You hugged him and glanced at Owen who was visible uncomfortable. You only accepted go out with Tom, just to see how Owen would be. You wanted to see if that affected him. And that upset him more than usual. It was clear that he had feelings for you.
"What do you need?" You questioned. He put on a brave front to hide his jealousy and disguised his true feelings. You could sense that his heart was burning.
"Oh, nothing. Forget it. Are you gonna go to a date with him?" His disgusted face was priceless. You tried hard not to laugh in his face. He was so adorable jealous.                                                  "Hmm...of course. Do you not approve?" You glanced at him just to see he turning his back to you and started walking.                                                                                                       "Well I'm going anyway! With or without your approval!" You yelled at him.

It was saturday night and you and Tom were going to have dinner in a nice restaurant in the park. You were all dressed up. A simple yet stunning black dress. It had a cleavage in the back. It was above the knees and showed your beautiful legs. You were wearing red high heels. You stretched your brown hair, and put some makeup. When you were checking in the mirror, Owen went and stood gazing at you. You were so elegant. He had never seen you like that, neither anyone else.
"Wooow!" He exclaimed and sighed. But he quickly remembered why you were dressed like that. It was because of Tom. "That ugly, boring and stupid asshole!" He thought, but only said:
"...Have fun." He wasn't facing you.
"Thank you so much. Have fun you too, doing...something." You walked to the door and left.
You were feeling guilty about going out without him. But you had nothing with each other, so you kept walking. What you didn't see was that Owen left right after you, and followed you to the restaurant. He had to make sure that nothing happened to you. He entered in the restaurant and sat down at a table away from you. He could see you, but you couldn't see him. He even hid behind a menu. The waitress was in front of him to receive the order. He just asked for a water and continued with the menu in his hands. You were giggling and so was Tom. You were having a great time together. Half hour had passed and you had to go to the bathroom. When you came back from there, you saw someone you knew: Owen.
You tried to walk quickly to Owen's table, but your high heels didn't help. He saw you and got up from the chair fast enough for you couldn't follow him. You grabbed your shoes and ran after him barefoot.
"Owen! Owen, stop it for god sakes!" Since he wasn't stopping, you tossed the shoes at him. One hit him right in the head. You could almost feel the pain.
"Oh shit, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" He finally stopped. He picked up the shoe and threw it back to you. You put on your shoes and walked toward him. When you noted that he was fine, you took his hand and pulled him till a park bench.
"Hey...what's happening? I don't like when you act like this...Why are you so upset about my date with Tom? You don't want to see me happy?" Your voice was shaking and you sounded sad. You were sad indeed. In one hand, Owen made no progress in your relationship, in the other, he didn't let you get close to anyone. It was not fair for you and you knew it. He remained silent and looked at the mosasaurus aquarium. The moon and all the stars were reflected in the water. It was a great spot to be with someone, but not be fighting with someone.
"He's not good for you. Just that." His voice hardly came out. His eyes were moist and shining.
"Why? Why you hate him so much?" You said it louder, annoyed with the situation.
"I don't hate him...I hate to see you with him. That's different." He rested the elbows on his legs and put the hands supporting his head. He was looking down.
"Are you saying that..." You placed a hand on his shoulder. "...Hey, look at me! Are you jealous?" You asked and he just turned against you.
"No! I'm not jealous!" You were being really tired of that conversation. He had ruined your night. And Tom's night, who didn't know what was going on. You grabbed your phone and called him to say that there had been something unpredictable. You apologized and hung up.
"I'll get back to the bungalow then." He walked with you, after all you shared the bungalow. You spent all the way back in silence. You could hear all the nature sounds. But your mind was busy with something else. He hadn't had the decency to be honest with you and that hurt you more than anything.
You opened the bungalow's front door and headed to your room. But halfway you turn back to Owen.
"I hope you find another place to stay, because I can't have you here anymore!" You shouted. "Isn't good for me!" He wasn't your boyfriend he had no right to control you that way. "Oh and don't forget your stupid radio!" You picked up the vintage radio and threw it at him, but ended up crashing to the ground.
"You dumb, stupid, hideous girl! Look what you've done!" He was very angry with you.
"Wait, what did you called me?" You looked at him like you were about to kill him. Your blood was boiling in your veins. You slapped him in the face and he pushed you against the wall. You felt that cold wall on your back. You wanted to move, but you couldn't. Your body was trapped between Owen's hands. You were breathing faster and faster. You didn't know what to think at that point. His eyes changed, they looked like he was looking at one of his raptors.
"Eyes on me!"
"Why I have to do that? I'm not one of them!" You were stubborn and didn't obey.
"EYES. ON. ME!" He shouted furiously. You could almost feel his hands piercing your skin. You looked up and it was pretty intense. Your knees were shaking. You don't even know if you were scared or turned on.
"Okay then!" You were looking at him, but at the same time you're trying to escape.
"Be quiet, for your own sake!" He was in charge now. He was your alfa now.
"I already have learned my lesson. Can you leave me?" You almost felt tears come out of your eyes, but you could avoid them in time.
"No. Shut up and eyes on me!" He was now with one hand pressing you against the wall and the other was in your neck. He could feel your heart palpitations and you couldn't do anything about it. You grabbed his arm and squeezed it.
"Stay still!" He warned you. Once you stopped, he slipped his hand down to your waist and then up to your thigh and pulled your leg. He grasped and put it around his body. Then his mouth approached yours and you closed your eyes.
"Hey, eyes on me!" He said in a lower (and sexier) voice. You tried with all your strength not to look away. He was about to kiss you and to be true, you couldn't wait for that moment.
"Wait...wait..." He was saying that to you be patient. He wouldn't give things for granted. You successfully obeyed and when he finally pressed his lips against yours he said:
"Good girl!" He smiled at you and he released you. You stood in front of him.
"That's all?" You said without no shame.
"Yeah." He answered you.
"No it's not!" You pushed him onto the bed, unzipped your dress and taking over control said:
"EYES ON ME! NOW!"