The Indominus Creator And Trainer

[Imagine the reader is the Indominus creator and trainer and has a twin sister]

"(Y/N), (Y/N) come here!"
"What? What's wrong doctor?" You rushed after him.
"The eggs are hatching!" Dr. Moore said excited.
"That means that they-"
"Yes! They will be in your arms very soon." He interrupted you.
"I'm not ready...at all. I thought we had to wait a little bit more." You said hesitant.
"Don't be silly. You are more than ready, you were born ready. I know what you are capable of! Afterall, you are my apprentice." He smiled and pushed you into a room.
There were several incubators, one of them with two eggs. You walked up to it and observed attentively the eggs. They were very cracked, it shouldn't took long. You felt a mixture of nervousness and happiness. That was normal to happen in the birth of a dinosaur, but this was even more special. They were the first hybrids created by combining the genetic traits of multiple species.
Suddenly, you saw a tiny paw coming out of one of the eggs. You approached as much as you could and then saw a wide open eye, looking at you. At the same time, another cub also came out of the other egg. You were fascinated by their beauty. Your happiness was evident, your eyes sparkled as you watched them. It was love at first sight. Dr. Moore was looking fondly at you, then he took one of them carefully, wrapped it in a towel, as if it were a baby human and handed it to you.
"Congratulations, it's a girl!" He said laughing.
"I'm so shocked doctor. Everything pointed to be a boy." You said surprised in a sarcastic way. It was impossible to be a boy, because you create two girls, sisters. But since Dr. Moore had the most fun mind of the laboratory, you decided to join him.
"Hi you little-" The "little" creature was fiercer than you thought and bit your finger. "Oh...you're stronger than I thought!" You said placing her in a small portable cage. "I love her!" You glanced at Dr. Moore.
"I know. They're amazing, it's hard not to love them. This is quieter than the other, perhaps you want her to do some tests."
"Sure, but I need the other too."
"As you wish, they are at your responsibility now." Dr. Moore gave you the cage and you brought it up to your laboratory. After half an hour, you already done all the tests, so you placed the sisters in a cage larger than the portable cage.
"Well girls, behave while I'm not here!" You came out and took off your white coat, threw it to the locker, put on your jacket and went to lunch.
Since you had only a few minutes for lunch, you decided to go to a cafe to eat a sandwich. You were sitting at a table examining some papers when you saw someone familiar running outside. It was Dr. Moore! You got up and went to the window. He seemed very disoriented, so you went quickly to him.
"Doctor, what's happening? Why are you all so agitated?" You asked alarmed.
"Oh (Y/N), thank god I find you. I've already called your phone a million times!" He said breathing really fast.
"I left my phone in the laboratory. Where's the fire?" You questioned thinking that it was nothing to worry about, because Dr. Moore used to overreact.
"You have to go with me, now! They're fighting." He pulled your arm.

"Who? Don't say that's Mark and Frank again!"
"No. It's the sisters!"
"But, how?" You were confused, they were sisters, they should get along with each other.
When you looked at the cage where they were, you felt so bad, that you met the floor with your knees. With the help of the other people from staff, you managed to calm them. Or to be more precise, calm her. One of them was extremely angry, the other was just trying to defend herself, she wasn't attacking.
"We need to do something about this." You said looking shattered.
"Give them time. They need to know each other. I hope it was only a isolated situation." Dr. Moore stated.
"Why can you be so calm? 10 minutes ago, you were about to have a heart attack!"
"Well, I guess I was exaggerating. We have to be optimistic!"
"Okay. I trust you!" You smiled.
"Another thing (Y/N), do you have the tests?"
"Yes, I was analyzing it...oh no! I have to go back to the cafe, I left the papers there." You said going to the exit door.
"Don't forget to eat something! You have time." Dr. Moore screamed.
"Okay, "dad"!" You waved goodbye laughing. Dr. Moore shook his head and tried not to show that something worried him.
In the café, you went directly to the table where you were, but the papers weren't there. You searched everything, you even put yourself under the table. While you were down there, someone approached, but you didn't hear.
"Are you looking for this?" A male voice said, scaring you and making you hit the table with your head. The table shook with the impact, and he, seeing you in trouble, helped you to raise. "You have to be more careful." He said smiling.
"Well and you need to be less frightening." You laughed and saw that he was with your papers on the other hand. "Oh, the tests!" You said trying to grab them, but he raised them in the air, and since he was taller, you couldn't catch them.
"Not that easy girl." That man said smirking.
"Can you give me that? It's important. Please?" You asked with puppy eyes.
"No. Try harder!"
"Hi. I'm (Y/N) and I work here, in the lab. And I really, really, really need that!"
"Sorry. I thought you were a park visitor. You look so...young."
"Wait, if I was a visitor, you would continue to flirt with me, am I right?"
"No...I mean, I'm not flirting! I work here too." He tried to disguise.
"Do you? I'd swear you were a simple visitor!"
"Really?"
"No. I saw your badge!" You grinned.
"Oh, this thing? I stole it."
"I have to call the security. Mr Owen Grady should need that more than you." You said looking at the name that was written and then saw his photo. "But he looks exactly like you. Weird."
"I glued my photo there...obviously! You think that I'm an incompetent thief?" He winked at you.
"Very clever. Congrats! Well...I'm starved...how about you?"
"Yeah, I could eat something now. The thief's life is really exhausting."
"Oh I see...let's seat then."
You waved to a waiter who was at the counter.
"For me it will be a tuna sandwich, and here for Mr. Grady a burger! He needs to eat well...so bring french fries too, please." You ordered.
"Do you want anything else?" The waiter asked.
"Two beers, please." Owen said. You looked at him raising an eyebrow.
"How did you know I wanted a beer?" You questioned him intrigued.
"Just the same way you knew I wanted a burger." He said calmly.
"Fair enough. So...you work here, but doing what?"
"I'm the raptors trainer. But I'm still at the beginning."
"Aw...that's funny, because me too. Well, not yet, because they just born, but I'm gonna be."
"A trainer?" He gasped.
"Yeah. I can't wait!" Your eyes lit up.
"And what kind of dinosaurs are they?"
"I'm sorry Owen, we're working on it in secret. But I can tell that you've never seen anything like that."
"Oh okay..." He looked down to your papers, you grabed them quickly and hid them.
"I have strict orders to not to talk about it to anyone outside the project. I hope you understand."
"Of course, don't worry. So, are you pretty busy, huh?"
"Yeah, we have to do a lot of work, and now we have a little problem in hands, but it's part of this job."
"Tell me about it. In the raptors cage things aren't that easy too...You should visit us one day and see for yourself." He flashed a smile.
"Yeah sure, I'll pass over there when I have less work to do. Maybe you can give me some tips on how to train dinosaurs." You said winking and looked to his watch. You grabbed his arm and saw that you were already late for a meeting. "Oh my god, I'm late. I'm sorry I've to go. See you around Owen!" You said running towards the door. You were so worried about being late that forgot that you hadn't paid the lunch. Of course Owen paid for you, but you didn't know it.
At the meeting were the assets representatives and Claire. They wanted to know everything about the new species. You gladly explained that you developed a hybrid creature combining the genes from a variety of animal sources. The new dinosaur would be even bigger than T-Rex and it could really improve the park profits. They were not fully convinced, but they all agreed to come back in a few months to see if the hybrid was evolving.
After they leave, you and Claire talked for a few minutes alone. She was nervous because Mr. Masrani was putting so much pressure on her.
"He wants more teeth!"
"And they have more teeth...and more everything. They're unique and powerful, you don't need to be so stressed about this. Mr. Masrani will love them, like I do since the first moment I saw them." You tried to calm Claire.
"I know, I believe you, in Dr. Moore and Dr. Wu. But this is saturating. I need vacations!" She said placing her hands on the desk.
"Vacations? You didn't leave the island since...since I'm here!"
"Who am I kidding? I can't distance myself from this park. This is my life."
"You just shouldn't be so upset. Breathe, you are doing an excellent job."
"I know I need to relax. When you'll make a break of this?"
"No idea Claire, I'm swamped with work."
"We both need to relax. Even if only for a couple hours."
"Hm...well, I can try to leave earlier on thursday."
"Perfect! We can go to the spa."
"That's a deal. Sorry Claire but I have to go see the sisters. Talk to you later." You started to walk away and she followed you.
"Sure, I have to go to the control room to check something." You two split up, going in different directions.
You were in front of the cage, looking tenderly at them. Apparently, the sisters were calmer. You noticed that just in a few hours, they had already evolved a lot, it was almost impossible to believe. At that moment, your phone started to ring, it was your sister Laura. She was part of Hoskins team, and had just arrived at the park.
"Hey sis, where are you?" She asked.
"Near the lab. You're already here?" You asked in surprise.
"Yes. I'm going now to the raptors cage, but then I'm free. You'll still be there, right?"
"Yeah, you know me too well. Let me know when you're almost here!"
"Of course I know, I'm your sister...twin sister." She laughed. "Okay, I'll call you then. See you soon!"
"See ya! Bye." You hung up.
She was your twin sister, but you were quite different. You liked science, staying at home on weekend nights, watching movies and comedy shows. Laura, in turn, was the opposite. She loved radical activities, nights out with friends at the disco. She was very outgoing, and you were more the introvert type. But to the naked eye, people would think you were the same person. You were identical twins, like two drops of water. The only difference that existed was the tattoo that your sister had in the arm, moreover, nothing made you different in appearance. Even your gestures and facial expressions are equal.
While you continued to take care of Indominus, Laura was watching the raptors training. She was next to Hoskins, with her arms supported on the balcony's grid. Owen was trying to control them and she was extremely impressed.
"Woow boss, that's amazing!" She said enthusiastically.
"You finally did it, man." Barry congratulated Owen.
Hoskins started to walk towards Owen, clapping in celebration.
"Owen! I was starting to think I hired the wrong guys, but, damn, you got them eating out of your palm." Hoskins smiled and Laura followed him.
"You came on a good day. It's not usually a happy ending." Owen said shaking Hoskins hand.
"Is that why you're not sending in your reports?" Laura said, but since she was wearing a cap, Owen didn't recognize her.
"We've been busy." Barry answered.
"Not too busy to cash your paychecks." Hoskins added, playing with Barry.
"What do you need, buddy?" Owen questioned.
"A field test." When Hoskins said that, Owen turned his back to him and started to walk.
"We've just seen they can respond to commands." Laura said walking beside Barry.
"We need to take the research and get it on its feet!" Hoskins stated.
"These are wild animals, Hoskins. Trust me, you don't want them in the field." Owen retorted.
"I just saw a bond-" Laura started to talk, but Hoskins interrupted her.
"Yeah, a real bond. Between man and beast." Hoskins said and placed himself in front of Owen, blocking the way.
"You're in my way." Owen said angry.
"Come on, we're the same. We're dogs of war. We know that the military needs to reduce casualties. Some people think that robots are the future. Look, nature gave us the most effective killing machines 75 million years ago!" Hoskins tried to convice Owen.
"And now we know they can take orders!" Laura exclaimed.
"We finally make progress and that's the first thing they say? Make a weapon?" Barry said looking at Owen seriously.
"Drones can't search tunnels and caves and they're hackable. The minute a real war breaks out, all that fancy tech is gonna go dark!" Laura said, removing the cap from her head. Her face was completely discovered. Owen stared at her confused.
Hoskins continued to speak, and Owen returned to take attention to what he was saying. Laura, knowing that the conversation would still continue for some time, decided to go down and see the raptors up close. She was a little suspicious by the way that Owen looked at her.
Laura was standing near the railings when Hoskins and Owen appeared.
"These animals can replace thousands of boots on the ground." Hoskins said.
"How many lives would that save?" Laura questioned. "War is part of nature. Look around, Owen. Every living thing in this jungle...is trying to murder the other!"
"Mother Nature's way of testing her creations. Refining the pecking order. Listen, war is a struggle. Struggle breeds greatness. Without that we end up with places like this, charge seven bucks a soda." Hoskins added.
"Do you hear yourself when you talk?" Owen questioned directly to Laura. She frowned.
"This is gonna happen. With or without you boys. Progress always wins, man." Hoskins said placing his hands on the hips.
"Maybe progress should lose for once." Owen said and Hoskins started to walk away, but Laura stayed.
"Do you have a problem with me?" She asked placing a hand on the grid.
"You must be joking. I thought you were different. And you lied to me." Owen said quickly, very upset.
"I don't understand..."
"You're a great actress, congratulations."
"Pig loose! Pig loose!" A worker screamed and ended up falling into the cage, Owen rushed to rescue him.
Laura had no clue what was going on, she didn't imagine that you and Owen knew each other. Later in that day. You were finally with your sister. You were separated for a few weeks, and it was almost torture for you. People used to say that twins are very attached, the soul is connected somehow and they miss each other more than normal siblings.