Blue gets mad whenever you are near Owen because she wants to be the Alfa female

"Oh my god! Look at her, she's so mad at you!"
Owen laughed and kissed you on the cheek. You felt his soft lips touching your skin. They were warm and steamy. He pressed his lips for a few seconds just to see Blue's reaction. She was always so angry when he was next to you. Owen's eyes were fixed on Blue, who followed all his steps. He wrapped his strong arms around your body, and pressed you against his chest. Blue was so angry that she rushed to the bars near you and roared. She wanted to be the alpha female, and felt threatened by you. Owen loved to tease her.
"Owen...stop it! Poor girl!" You said feeling sorry for Blue.
"You shouldn't be sorry for her. She want to kill you." Your boyfriend looked at you with a very serious expression. You know that he used to joke like that, but at that moment, you were hesitant. It looked like he was really talking serious. He withstood a little, but seeing you upset, he burst out laughing. You rested your head on his chest in relief.
"You scared me for a moment!" You said poking his cheeks. Owen slid down his hands to your belly and tickled you with his fingers. You shrank your belly and giggled. Blue interrupted you beating hard on the bars. She wanted to call Owen's attention.
"Well, it's time for me to leave...I guess..." You said and hugged your apha's neck. He glanced at Blue, then turned to you and kissed you affectionately.
"Someone is getting really upset. I have to tell her who's in charge here!" You walked over your car and waved goodbye. Owen turned to Blue and frowned. She looked at you walking away, and after a while, she was completely peaceful.
"She's not that bad." He said referring to you. She growled and hit the bars again and her eyes almost burned with anger.
"Hey! Who's the alpha? Right, me!" He imposed himself.

Day by day, he was trying to make Blue see that you were not a threat to her. In fact, you were a person she could trust. But things were not easy. They were pretty intelligent animals, but she wasn't understanding that. Once in a while, you were showing up there, to her see that you only wanted her own good. But that animal was stubborn, just like Owen.
You started to get a bit tired of being constantly roared by Blue and decided to go talk to Owen. But he was not there, so you leaned against the gate and waited. Hoskins appeared and began to talk with you. You hated that man, he was so evil. He wanted to put the raptors in military operations.
"Where's Owen?" He asked you arrogantly.
"I don't know." You looked at him with despise.
"Alright...do you know if he's thinking about raptors working with us?"
"No I don't. And that's a really bad idea!" You couldn't control yourself and just answered him really upset.
"You're so naive. These animals are more deadly than dozens of foot soldiers!" He yelled at you. You put your hands in the grids and looked at the raptors.
"You know what? Soldiers can choose, but they can't. You can't just take them to the field..."
"You know nothing miss. You're not her trainer, you're just a waiter."
"I'm not just a waiter. I know them from the very beginning, I spent a lot of time here alongside Owen, seeing them evolving, understanding their behavior. And what do you know? You only care about military stuff, nothing more."
"I need to protect the visitors from the dinosaurs! You don't understand this kind of things. Just go back to your restaurant."
"But don't you see that they're animals, they're unpredictable. They will kill everything, not even soldiers, but innocent people as well. Visitors are innocent people!"
You were there arguing with him, but didn't know what else to do, you just knew that had to fight for raptors. That's what Owen would do if he was there. Especially because they had never left their exhibit, no one knew what they were going to do out of there. And you care about them, and about everyone.
"Oh and you know what? If I had to choose between being chased by T-Rex and being in the same place as you, I would definitely choose the T-Rex!" Hoskins were so mad at you. How could a simple waiter have a opinion about that? He grabbed your arm tightly, hurting you.
"Take your hands out of me, you sexist and discriminatory coward!" You tried to break free but he was way stronger than you and did not let go. You looked down and saw raptors right under you. On impulse, Charlie tried to reach Hoskins, she jumped up and bit his leg. That's when he pulled out a gun and started to shoot at her. Owen was near and heard the shoots and rushed to you. He saw you there trying to stop Hoskins. Then he pushed your arm and you fell into the cage. Your boyfriend knew that he had to do something and fast.
You were conscious, but your leg was bleeding and couldn't get up by yourself, most likely because you had fractured some bone. Despite never having entered inside, without thinking twice, he opened the gate and went in. He knew that Blue was about to attack you.
"OWEN NO!" Barry ran to the bars and shouted. He shut the gate quickly to the raptors not escape. He was very worried about you and called an ambulance.
Blue was already running towards you when Owen stood between you two. Your heart was beating fast, you couldn't predict what would happen.
"Blue..stand down! Stand down." She squealed and took a bite in the air. Owen was with his hand pointing and stopping her.
"Hey, hey! What I'd just say?" Delta approached and he tried to control her, but never looking away from Blue.
"Delta! I see you. Back up!" They were more or less quiet, and that's when Barry came in to get you out of there.
"Okay...Good! Good!" Owen said softly. "Barry, I can't hold them for much longer. Take (Y/N) outta here fast!"
Barry pulled you out there, and Owen told him to begin to close the gate. When it was almost closed, he slipped and left the cage. In this whole mess, Hoskins ran away.
"Where's Hoskins?" You asked.
"I don't know, he probably chickened out and fled!" Barry said looking at your leg.
"That looks bad, right?" You asked, feeling a lot of pain.
"No, you're gonna be fine."
"Honey, I'm so sorry...He will suffer the consequences!" Owen said passing his hand over your face.
"It wasn't your fault. In fact, you were my hero! Is Charlie okay?"
"Yes, she's totally fine." Owen smiled at you.
"I would never forgive myself if something bad happened to her!" You looked away.
"Hey, hey...it was Hoskins fault, not yours."
The ambulance arrived and he carried you till there. He lay you on the stretcher, kissed your forehead, and sat beside you.
"Don't worry, I'm gonna take care of Charlie!" Barry said as he closed the doors.
A couple months have passed, and your leg was better, but you still had to stay at home. You had been away from the raptors cage since that incident. Owen had told you that Blue was much more disciplined. She already have followed his orders, and was visibly calmer. But you only believe in that, if you saw it. You knew she was acting like that, because you didn't come back there anymore. One day, you decided to go there, but Owen was a bit hesitant. And if you was right, and she returned to be grumpy and aggressive with his girlfriend? Yet you wanted to go test her.
And so it was, Owen was near Blue, and you came and put your arm around him. She completely changed her behavior. She became very agitated. She communicated with her sisters and they all were alert. But Charlie wasn't entirely convinced. She had tried to save you from Hoskins, and that meant something. She stood in front of Blue and roared too loud. It looked like she was trying to tell Blue that you were a nice person.
"Girls...stop! I said stop!" Blue and Charlie looked at him, and ran up to him. "You are all my girls, and nothing will change that, so Blue be nice to (Y/N)!" She shook her head and walked away.
"She's not buying it. I have to prove her that I'm not a threat...But how?" You looked around searching for an idea.
"We will find a way!" Owen exclaimed determined.
One week later, Indominus Rex ran away from her exhibit and you were in trouble. You were with Owen on the main street, the night was already falling, and you still continued trying to catch Indominus. It all happened very fast, Blue appeared out of nowhere, and the troops were with their guns pointed to her. But Owen was faraway and only could tell them to not shoot. You, on the other hand was closer to Blue, and when someone was about to shoot, you saved her, by placing in front of her and taking the bullet for her. The bullet scraped your shoulder, and you fell on the ground due the impact.
"(Y/N)!!!" Owen screamed and ran to you. You were losing a lot of blood and he pressed his hands, trying to stop it. "(Y/N) please stay awake. Look at me!" You tried to keep your eyes open, but it was too hard, you were feeling very weak. You were about to faint at any time.
"Owen..." You mumbled and closed your eyes.
"No, no, no! Open your eyes babe, please!" Blue was right next to him looking closely at what was happening. She wagged her head on your body. At that moment, she understood that you had saved her.
"Blue stay still!" Barry screamed and shoot her with a tranquilizer gun.
She fell on the ground, and Barry pushed her to the truck. The tranquilizer would last long enough to arrive to her cage.
Finally the help arrived and you were in the helicopter to the hospital. Owen didn't left your side for a second. After 4 hours you woke up and saw him with his arms and head in your bed, asleep.
"Owen...hey..." You touched in his arm to wake him up. He lifted his head and saw you smiling. There were no words to describe what he was feeling.
"How are you feeling?" He squeezed your hand.
"I'm okay! And you?" You saw that he had some injuries on his face.
"Totally fine. Blue's okay too. She was worried about you, you know?"
"Worried about me? But she hates me!"
"Not anymore. What you did there, made her realize that you wanted her well-being. And she couldn't compete with you."
"Are you serious? And Indominus? They caught her?"
"Not necessarily. Mosasaurs caught and ate her."
"Oh woow! That's good."
"Yes...but only left Blue. Charlie, Echo and Delta..." He started to cry. You had never seen him like that. "...I couldn't do anything for them, my girls..."
"Oh baby, I'm so sorry! But you did for me, and I'm so thankful! I know that you'll get over it. Me and Blue will help you." You said hugging him.
When you have recovered, you went to see Blue.You haven't yet approached the cage but she was already running to the gate, with her tail shaking. She looked very happy. You didn't recognize her. She was no more angry with you. She was grateful. Since that day, you two developed a very special relationship, with mutual respect.
Owen was looking at you tenderly. His two girls were together.
"You're only a waiter, Hoskins said. You don't know nothing, Hoskins said. Well, look what a simple waiter did here!" You said grinning and intertwining your hand in Owen's hand. Hoskins was removed from office and you never saw him again.