T-Rex is reader's best friend

You had arrived at the island for more than an hour and were still waiting. Two weeks ago you were contacted by Dr. Wu to work with animals on a remote island and it was only the information they had given to you. Finally, a man came out of a room and headed to you.
"Welcome to Isla Sorna, my name is Henry Wu and this is the InGen's laboratory. I presume you are Teresa, right?"
"Yes, it's me... so what's the job you have for me?"
"Follow me, she's almost done." Said Dr. Wu grinning like a child with its Christmas presents.
You went after him and entered a room full of strange machines. You discover that it was an incubator, you saw eggs everywhere. He indicated to you a large egg that had a sign underneath that said T-Rex.
"What is this?" You asked perplexed.
"Come on, she will be born and I want you to be the first person she sees" says Dr. Wu.
You stepped up to the egg, it was moving and was already cracked. Suddenly with a squeal, you saw the head of a small creature coming out. It didn't seem very friendly but at the same time it was so defenseless. Without you expecting, she opened her eyes, you stepped back and she looked at you. One of the scientists who was present, picked her up with a towel and handed her to your hands.
"What is going on here? Someone tell me something! "You said angry.
"Ok Teresa, what you have in your hands is a baby dinosaur, specifically Tyrannosaurus-Rex. You'll take care of her until she grows up and then will be transferred to another island, which is being created a park where she can be adored by all the people of the world, at least that's what Mr. Hammond hopes ... "
"But I was just a birds of prey trainer in New York Zoo, how will I deal with an extinct animal millions of years ago ??"
"Don't worry, everything will be fine." Dr. Wu said, already leaving the laboratory.
As with the hawks and eagles, you started training little Rexy with small pieces of meat. She obeyed your orders. You discovered that her vision was based on the movement and so, you also used a bat. Certain movements were associated with orders and she obeys to that.
Each time you arrived at cage, you whistled and Rexy knew it was you and the other keepers could do their job without any risk.
Past two months she was huge. She's 13m long and 5 of height. It's time to go to another island. You spent the night before crying because you wouldn't see your best friend again.

A few weeks since Rexy moved to Isla Haze, you were training new T-Rex. But when you hear a warning that the project had been canceled and all staff had to leave the island, you only thought if Rexy would be alright.
A year later you could contact a scientist named Ellie Sattler who had been in Isla Haze. She told you how the T-Rex saved her from a bunch of Velociraptors. After 11 years a new park on the island opened. You had to go there, there was still hope that she had survived.
You have arrived at Jurassic World. The park looked fantastic, but you just wanted to go to a place. You looked at the map and saw T.Rex Kingdom. You went there and through a window you see a goat. A voice in a speaker said that it was time to feed the T-Rex.
Suddenly a huge head appeared right in front of you. You remembered her when she was born. She was so tiny, and look at her now. Your eyes were in tears when you saw that she had some scars, but you were happy for her to be okay.
"Raptors...You bastards!" You said without realizing that a park's employee was looking at you.
"What are you talking about?" He asked.
"I hate Velociraptors!"
"Hey! They aren't that bad. They're just animals!"
"But look what they did to my friend!"
"Friend?" He asked very confused.
You began to tell your story. You found out that his name was Owen and he was working with the velociraptors. When you heard that, you almost regretted be talking to him, but he was kinda attractive. You realized it was a great opportunity to being close to Rexy again, because he surely should've access to various restricted areas. You convinced him to go at night to a kind of balcony inside the cage.
In that night, when he came near you, it started to drizzle.
"I can't believe I'm doing this madness for a girl that I just know for about one day, and plus, it's raining." He said a little nervous.
"It's just a small drizzle! Don't be a coward! Come on, before someone shows up."
Owen typed a code in the door's electronic panel, you two went up stairs and entered in there. But you couldn't see anything but trees.
You whistled as you usually did to call Rexy, and the puddles of water began to shiver.
"What have you done?!" He screamed scared.
"She's coming!" You said super happy.
With a roar your dear friend Rexy, came out of the trees. You and Owen were at the level of her head. She walked over and you started to pass your hand over her face. Her big eyes almost lit up when she saw you. Owen looked at you slightly scared. No one had ever had the courage to do that.
"Omg Rexy, I missed you so so so much! I'm sorry girl..." You were almost hugging her, you could do no more than smile. Tears of joy were streaming down your face.
"You haven't seen each other for 11 years?" Owen asked moving closer to Rexy.
"Yes...11 years is a long time. I didn't even knew if she was alive, or not."
"But she recognized you. That's amazing!" He glanced at you in a different way.
"What?" You asked raising an eyebrow.
"It's cute...your relationship!"
Suddenly, a light appeared, and you had to get out. It would certainly be a guard, and if he caught you there, late at night, you were going to have problems. You ran to a part of the park that covert by trees. Owen knew the park really well, so you were not worried.
"Hey, where are you going?" You questioned while you were swerving from trees.
"My place! Don't worry I'm not gonna try anything...unless you want..."
"I'm sorry?" You coughed embarassed.
"I'm just messing with you relax, okay?"
"Okay!"
"But you're cute...with the T-Rex of course!"
"Hmm, thanks. How much further is your house?" You tripped over but Owen caught you. You felt his strong hands on your skin, but you quickly composed yourself. "Oh I'm sorry, I'm so clumsy!"
"That's okay. Thank god I was here to catch you!" He laughed. "We are almost there!"
You have taken a few steps, and finally were in his house. It wasn't a house, it was more a bungalow. There was a bonfire, and someone was there. As you approach, you saw it was a young woman. It seemed too young for him, but automatically thought that it was his girlfriend.
"Oh Owen, I'm sorry, I don't want to interrupt you guys..." He quickly realized that you were mistaken, but he wanted to make you suffer a little bit.
"The more the merrier. We can try different things..." He smirked at you. At that time you weren't reacting and stood in front of him. "Come to meet her!" Owen headed to that girl and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey honey...did you missed me?" She looked at him frowning.
"Errm...not that much, Owen are you okay?"
"Oh yeah, super fine! This is Teresa. Teresa this is my...Hannah!"
"Hi! I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something..."
"What? Awwww...no! Owen!" She laughed so hard that she almost fell from the trunk where she were sitting. You looked seriously at Owen.
"Did I said something wrong?" You asked them.
"I guess you need to talk to my BROTHER!" She said getting up.
"Bro...ther? But I thought...She's not your girlfriend?" You were very embarassed.
"Of course not! Why would you think that?"
"You said that...oh nevermind!"
"Your mind is playing tricks with you." He laughed.
"Oh god, you're always like that?" You questioned him.
"I don't know what you're talking about!" He looked at the bonfire and disguised whistling.
"Most of the time!" His sister came back with marshmallows. "He's crazy!"
"Yeah, I already realized that! But you know what? Your brother was so scared when he saw Rexy..."
"Who's Rexy?" She asked curious.
"The less you know the better. Belive me!" Owen glanced at her.
"Oh...I see! Well, it's getting late, I need to go to sleep. Nice to meet you Teresa!" She faked a yawn and stretched her arms.
"Nice to meet you too! Oh and Rexy is the T-Rex, my T-Rex!" You shouted to her.
She left you two alone. You were eating those delicious marshmallows.
"So...how old is she?"
"16. I can't believe she's already 16. They grow up so fast!"
"Yeah, I feel the exact thing about Rexy... Oh god I miss my little baby so much! I need to stay close to her." You said with you eyes on the fire. The light broke into your eyes and made them watery.
"We can go there tomorrow mornig. I'll call Claire. But you know where you should go too? My girls cage."
"Raptors? No thanks!"
"Please give me a shot! They're different, I assure you."
"I'll think about that. Who's Claire?"
"Just an old friend and also the senior assets manager. Why? You thought that she was my girlfriend?" He grinned at you.
"Noo! I was just asking!"
"Well but she's not. How about you?"
"How about me, what?"
"Do you have boyfriend or something?"
"Aww, no!"
"The coast is clear." He murmured.
"Did you say something?"
"No. Tell me more things about Rexy!"
The conversation continued until you two fall asleep. Your head was resting on his shoulder, but quickly moved on to his lap. The fire was almost extinguished. In the following morning you woke up and felt out of place. In the first few seconds, you don't know where you were and why you were s leeping on a man's lap, but quickly remembered. You looked up and saw Owen still asleep. He was so peaceful, so beautiful. His hair was a little messy, but it made him more flawless. Owen had his hand around you, and when you moved, he also woke up. You felt your body aching. It wasn't definitely the best position to sleep.
"Goodmorning! I'm sorry, I guess I fell asleep!" You apologized him.
"Morning...Don't worry about that!" He helped you to get up.
"So...is it too early to see Rexy?" You looked at him with puppy eyes. He looked at his watch.
"I think it's the perfect time. Let's just eat something first." He pushed you into the house. But you could only think one thing: Going back to your best friend Rexy.