Undercooked Ch. 1

Chapter 1 Something Smells Fishy

Frisk, an advent traveler, and explorer heard about Mt. Ebott. Rumor was that it has fantastic mountain climbing and bungee spots that would make your head spin. Exhilarated she wore her favorite purple and black climbing outfit. Attached are hooks extra line and her climbing gloves. Some of her friends had already been to Mt. Ebott always seemed to love it. 
"You have to try this one Frisk you will love it!!" 
her friend exclaimed in her memory. It took Frisk a long time to get the money to put away to do this vacation, but it was worth it. She loves being surrounded by trees, crisp cold fresh air and there was nothing like hiking up a mountain on a beautiful day like today. The thought of bungee jumping the thrill of falling and having everything around you slow down to a snail's pace as you go rocket towards earth. All of a sudden there is that snap and back up you go and down and up finally stillness. Sensations that you can only feel from that kind of extreme sports exhilarated Frisk and was so excited to try this herself it had been so long since her last jump. In her excitement, she accidentally went off the trail and found herself on an entirely different path.
It led her to a base of the mountain and in front of her seemed to be the hole here friends were talking about at the bar she worked. Well, it seemed to be. Usually with bungee jumping the gap is usually much broader and there are some signs. Signs that would say how deep the dive is and the cautions of bungee jumping. Frisk pondered if she was in the right place she opened her bag and decided to look at the map. The surrounding hole must have some erosion because it gave way to Frisk and all her gear and she began to fall. Tumbling down a hole is not what Frisk was planning on, but she couldn't let fear get the best of her. Adrenalin kicked and used her grounding hook she tried to grab the side of the cave. In the movies they make this look super easy in reality you have like two seconds while panicking. Plus the other part they don't tell you is with all the downward force you are most like going to pop out your shoulder or arm. Indeed that is what happened to Frisk as she sped down the side of the cave her shoulder popped out its socket. She could feel the intense pain. It would be a matter of seconds when she finally hit the big opening where nothing can be grappled and land on a bunch of herbs and flowers.

She passed out immediately.

Frisk woke up hours later to the sweet aromas of herbs and spices mixed with flowers.
 'This is nice' she thought to herself. Then realization came crashing in as her shoulder immediately began to throb while she struggled to her feet. The throbbing of her shoulder reminded her that she needed to fix her dislocated shoulder. She decided to slam her shoulder into the wall should do the trick. The shoulder was throbbing, and she knew she would need to make a brace and also would need to bite down on something because this was going to hurt... a lot. Digging, through her backpack, she took a spare shirt and ripped it leaving the collar and sleeve intact. The shirt would have to work as a makeshift sling. With the rest of the t-shirt, she twisted it and placed it in her mouth. 
'This is going to hurt like a bitch' she thought as she slammed herself into the wall and hearing the satisfying pop her shoulder was in place. Frisk felt started to feel lightheaded from the extreme pain that shot through her, but she had to put the brace on so that the shoulder wouldn't dislocate again. With the last of her strength she put the brace on and crawled to the softest patch of ground there was the initial pile of flowers and herbs. 'Worst Vacation Ever' she thought to herself as she finally passed out from the pain.

Hours went by

Finally, she woke up to someone saying "Ahem." 
'Was someone down here with her?' She immediately got up and doesn't see anyone. 
"Ahem," the voice went again. She looked down and jumped back. There was a yellow flower with a small mustache. 
"Did you come from all the way from the surface to see the great chef Flowey?" 
He said with a fake French accent. Frisk still couldn't believe her eyes a talking flower if she gets out alive and takes this with her she would never have to work as a waitress again. She can travel whenever and wherever. 
"Now young lady what is your name?" Coming back to reality Frisk apologies 
"Sorry, my name is Frisk. Please to meet you, Mr. Flower." 
"Flowey" 
"That's what I said Mr. Flowey," Frisk said while smiling innocently. Flowey looked annoyed at her but decided to ignore this
 "Tell me Frisk what position in the culinary world were you to challenge us here at Mt. Ebott." ' 'Position in culinary? Did he mean at that dive of a bar she worked at.'
 "Ummm waitress but I sometimes cover for the bartender he is teaching me how to mix some drinks. I can make a mean Tequila sunrise. If you have the right stuff I can make you one too." she said generally.
 'If he likes me taking him outta here will be that much easier.' 
All those years of waitressing can be left behind finally. No more scrubbing plates, no more someone grabbing her ass and finally no more people asking her why didn't she find a better job. Flowey's eyes glared at her like she committed the ultimate sin. 
"You telling me you are not even an apprentice chef and you come down here to challenge us in cooking are you nuts." His fake French accent completely gone. 
"Lady let me tell you it is chop or be chopped down here and I know whose head is on the block" his demeanor changed altogether.

He grabbed he is butcher knife and looked he was about to cut her when a blast of fire knocked right into him. "Master chef Flowey let me your sous chef take her down." A goat-like creature was waving around a chef knife appearing if she was trying to do a cutscene in a movie where the knife gleams off the eye, and it looks cool, but it is not a movie, so it kind of looked strange. "Ummm... Flowey are you okay?" Frisk asked concerned. She knew how to do first aid on humans but flowers? He was burnt pretty bad, and all of a sudden disappeared back into the dirt. 'Did she just kill my meal ticket out of work!'. This goat lady was wearing a white sous chef outfit with a name tag saying Toriel. Frisk came up close to read the name tag and backed up quick 
"Toriel you owe me one talking flower."

A/N: I DO NOT own anything of undertale... feel free to give me a million dollars still... ANYWAY... the idea of Undercooked is my idea ^_^and the character development as well... >_> There will be kind of a crossover with the original like powers and somewhat personality, but mostly they will be unique... ^_^l!l Feel free to yell at me about anything on here... >_> <_<