Better.

Allison's POV

Sometimes following your heart means losing your mind. And if that's true then I am completely off the rails, and head over heels. It's been two weeks since the day we all sat around Tyler's living room catching up and explaining. Sure I don't think I will ever be able to fully tell them everything because even I cannot put into words what my mind says. I was at the moment sitting on my bed, headphones in my ears playing The Show by Lenka. I stared at my wall which use to be blank. It was now filled with photos from these last two weeks, photos of me and Tyler, photos of me and Mandy, photos of me and Damien, and group photos. And the best thing is that the girl in these photos had a true smile. One that was a little to big for her face, and one that finally reached her eyes.

I gleamed at the photos. Here's to teenage memories. My doorbell ringing brought me out of my thoughts, I got up and walked downstairs. I walked to the door and opened it, and there standing in all his perfection was the boy who saved my life. "Hey princess." He smirked and I just smiled. "Hello my prince." I replied as he hugged me. "Would you like to join me as I head to the diner to meet the inseparables?" I nodded and laughed at the nickname we had given Mandy and Damien.

I was feeling better to say the least. I hopped up the stairs and threw on some skinny jeans, a hoodie, and some converse. I then walked back down the stairs and saw Tyler standing up looking around, I ran up to him and jumped on his back, he instantly picked me up. "I love you Tyler." I said. "I love you so much more Allison." He replied making me smile as he carried me out the door and into his car.

He started the car up, and we intertwined our fingers. I smiled, which was something I just couldn't stop doing lately. I turned the radio on, and to my luck I Wanna Get Better by Bleachers was on I belted the lyrics at the top of my lungs. Tyler laughed beside me as he turned out of my driveway and drove towards the diner.

When we arrived he got out and jogged over to the passenger side to let me out. "My lady." He said as he opened the door. "Thank you kind sir." I said as I got out I leaned up and kissed his lips before walking towards the doors of the diner. "Allison!" Yelled Mandy as I walked in I smiled and waved. As I was about to walk over towards them I felt arms scoop me up, I looked up at Tyler who was smiling at me.

When we got to the table he dropped me and placed in the booth. I smiled as he sparked up conversation with Mandy and Damien. And I looked around, to my friends, and to my love, and I simply thought,
These are our years, the teenage years, the years to make mistakes and be a mistake. The years where we are not fine, but occasionally we are okay, and that's enough to keep us going. These are the years to be crazy, be wild, be adventurous. To not give a shit, and maybe care too much, this is the time to rebel a bit, to never forget what you have. To kiss strangers, to kiss the one you love. To fall and to forget. And yeah maybe it won't be cliche, and yeah you'll get into fights, but in the end it'll be perfect, no matter the odds. Cause these are the years that define us.

I felt an arm around me I leaned in and looked up at Tyler. "What's going on in that little beautiful mind?" He asked. "Just thinking." I smiled. "You think a lot." He said. "There's a lot to think about." I responded causing him to laugh. "Indeed there is." He smiled and bent down to kiss me. And this was my life and it was so perfect I could barely believe it.

A/N

Filler chapter gonna end this one soon! Thanks for reading. Lots of love,

xx Alaska