Mandy

Damien's POV (back to when he has just left)

I got the text from Mandy and tried not to panic. I was now driving furiously down the road.

I pulled into her driveway and ran to her door opening it and running upstairs to her room.

"Mandy?!" I screamed.

I was panicking. I had grown to like Mandy and care a lot about her. It was good, she helped me get over Allison and everything was good.

But she was spiraling.

I heard a sob from the bathroom. I looked in and there she was sitting in the bathtub in tears, a few cuts on her wrist.

"Jesus Christ, Mandy." I mumbled walking over to her.

Blood soaked everything. "How much blood have you lost?" I said scared for her answer.

"Enough." She said a sad sickening smile on her gorgeous lips.

"Fuck." I said picking her up and running for my car.

I sit her in the passenger seat and buckled it. I then drove to the ER.

"Guess what?" I asked trying anything to keep her awake. "What?" She replied.

"We got her back." I said knowing she would know I was talking about Allison.

"That's good, my demons are scared of you. They're scared of her too. But since she's been away they've gotten stronger. Maybe they'll go away now." She mumbled.

I gave a sad smile. "They'll go away and if they don't I'll chase them away." I said.

Mandy shot up instantly and looked at me. "Pull over." She said.

"Mandy you're bleeding. It could be fatal." I said still driving.

"Then pulling over will be worth it." She said. I pulled over and she unbuckled instantly.

She cupped my face and kissed me, I instantly responded. We were here, melting into this kiss, and it was pure bliss.

I couldn't help but smile.

We deepened the kiss until I pulled away. "Now we definitely gotta get you to the hospital, I'm especially not losing you after that." I said smirking, she blushed a bit but I saw the exhaustion in her eyes.

I slammed the petal.

-2 hours later-

"Let's go." Said Mandy's voice I jumped up to see her standing there a simple bandage on her wrist.

"Okay." I said grabbing her hand and walking out of the hospital with her. "I have a proposition." I said opening the door for her.

"And what would that be?" She asked smiling. I hopped into the drivers seat. "I propose you be my girlfriend." I said starting the car. "And I say yes." She said leaning over and kissing my cheek.

And there I was smiling like an idiot for someone very special.

-present time-

Mandy's POV

I woke up to instant warmth, my eyes lingered down to my waist where two muscular arms rested.

I followed the arms smiling as I saw Damien's sleeping face. I kissed his nose causing his eyes to flutter open.

"Hey Mandy." He said with a very sexy sleepy voice. "Hey." I said smiling like an idiot.

"You look beautiful." He said smiling and making small circles on my cheek.