it was late when i had woken from my slumber. it was about 3 am and i was starving.

i climbed out of my bed and down the stairs to find dongmin laying on the couch watching tv.

"hey," he smiled, "how was your beauty nap?"

"it was alright, i have a killer headache though." "tsk, that sucks." dongmin pouted.

he climbed off the couch and followed me into the kitchen. "are you feeling any better?" i nodded mid-yawn.

he smiled sweetly, "good, i was starting to worry." "worry about what?" i questioned, taking a drink of my freshly poured water.

"you, goofball." dongmin laughed, crossing his arms. he leaned against the counter.

"why? it's probably just a cold, i get them all the time. you know this."

"yeah, i know.. it's just.." dongmin sighed through his nose.

"just what?" i asked, "you're starting to worry me now."

"it's nothing.. i'm just thinking dumb things."

i set my glass down and walk over to dongmin, i reach out and grab his arm.

"it's not nothing, i know you. so spill."

dongmin sighed. he looked to the ground and back up at me.

"this jimin guy.." - "what about him?" i questioned. "is he just a friend or... more than that..?"

"well i don't know, it'd be nice to have a boyfriend but for now he's just a friend and classmate. why do you ask?"

dongmin shook his head, "nothing."

"min.. tell me." i took a step closer, "you can tell me anything."

dongmin didn't say a word, he just stared at me. suddenly he got closer, his eyes closed and he pressed his lips to mine.

i froze. he was kissing me. he was actually kissing me.

dongmin pulled away and looked to the ground. he glanced up at me then moved from the counter.

"i- i should uh go back to my show.." he made his way past and went back into the living room.

"dongmin.." i mumbled, reaching up to touch my lips he had kissed only seconds ago.

"dongmin." i said louder, moving toward the kitchen doorway. "dongmin come here."

dongmin walked to the kitchen door, "y-yes..?"

"again." i said, grabbing him.

"what?" he questioned.

"do it again."