"Dear, please stay calm, you need to breathe." Gerard instructed him while rubbing small circles on his back. He spoke quieter, noticing that every word he spoke made the kitten flinch.

Frank closed his eyes and tried to focus on his breathing like his master had instructed him. His calming voice and gentle touch was enough to begin to make him tired again.

"I'm sorry I b-broke the plates, master." Frank said when he was calm.

"Ah, what did I say about calling me that? You may be my property but I hate the idea of you feeling so less than me." Gerard said.

Frank nodded and looked up at Gerard. He was staring back at him but not in his eyes. Frank followed his glance to be met with his bruised knees that were bleeding slightly from the glass that was still present in his skin. He let out a small 'oh' when he saw what he had done to himself. He looked back up at Gerard with wide eyes.

"Come one, sweetheart, lets get you cleaned up, hm?" Gerard said. He picked Frank up bridal style making sure he didn't hurt his knees.

"Please, M- Gee?" Frank corrected himself.

---

Frank had been okay with everything except the cleaning process caused him to cry silent tears that Gerard didn't even notice at first.

"Darling?" he said softly when he saw Frank's damp cheeks.

"Yes sir?" Frank answered sniffling.

"You alright?"

Gerard paused with the wet ball of cotton that he had in his had for a moment yo that Frank could answer him.

"I- um. . . yes sir." Frank said smiling shyly.

Gerard nodded and went back to cleaning the wounds. When he was done he went into the cabinet and retried four baby blue band-aids for Frank. He opened each one and placed them gently on the now bruised pale skin. Frank smiled down softly at his cuts that were now covered by cute little 'X' shaped bandages.

"Thank you." Frank said when Gerard stepped back to stand up again.

"Of course little one." He replied petting Frank's soft ears that were pressed to his head.

He let out a low purr at the feeling causing Gerard to chuckle.

"I-I'm sorry, I can't help it." Frank said blushing when he realized the noise he was making.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I quite like the purring, It's cute in my opinion."

"O-Oh." Frank said quietly, toying with his tail that he had wrapped around himself.

Gerard just smiled and went to pick Frank up and place him on the floor. When he went to put Frank down after getting his off the counter he let out a quiet grunt. Gerard raised his eyebrows and looked at Frank who was blushing fiercely. He made a soft whimpering sound and put hid his face on Gerard chest.

"You don't want me to put you down?" Gerard asked rocking him gently on his hip.

Frank shook his head while his face was still pressed into Gerards body.

"You're absolutely adorable." Gerard muttered.

---

After his nap Frank was suddenly incredibly energetic, running anound and pouncing on Gerard's lap and chest without warning.

Currently he rolling around on the rug with one of his own sock in his mouth. He stopped from wallowing on the floor and began stretching out the sock with his hand on the ground holding down one part of it and the other half of the sock in his mouth where he was pulling it roughly.

Gerard watched him curiously, unsure if he should stop him before he ripped his sock or pulled out a tooth or if he should just allow the ball of energy to tire himself out. He decided on the latter noticing how much fun the kitten seemed to be having with his sock.

Frank growled and his turned his head to pull the piece of clothing even harder
wanting to know what would happen when it reached its limit. He continued to pull until the end in his mouth gave out and slipped from between his teeth, leaving two small holes from Franks two sharpest teeth. Frank fell back roughly causing Gerard to gasp in terror.

He hopped up to go see if Frank was harmed but his speculations were put to rest when Frank simply rolled backwards until he was sitting upright again and went to pounce back on the ruined sock one again.

Gerard shook his head and made a mental note to get Frank more socks and some real toys that won't possibly damage his teeth.

Just then the idea of Frank just having the sock snatched out of his mouth flashed in Gerard's mind.

"Frankie." He called and the kitten immediately stopped what he was doing and his ears perked up showing that he was alert and listening.

"Come, sweetheart." Gerard said simply. .

Frank crawled over and stopped right in between Gerards legs.

"Up here." Gerard said patting the space on the couch next to him.

Frank hopped up on the couch with agility and turned to face his master. Gerard brought a hand up to Franks face, stroking his baby soft skin gently. Frank smiled and crawled slowly towards him until he was just a bit away from being in his lap. Gerard grabbed Frank by the waist ans pulled him to straddle his waist, continuing to give him soft touches.

"Can you open your mouth for me? I want to see if you made any of your teeth loose when playing with your sock since you put holes in it." Gerard said taking hold of Franks jaw.

"Okay." Frank said opening his mouth.

Gerard's eyes widened when he noticed the two considerably sharp teeth on the top row of Franks mouth. He moved his finger between Franks soft lips to touch the teeth to see if they were loose.  He was sure not to press down to hard and accidentally puncture his finger.

The teeth weren't at all loose and they both seemed extremely sturdy and healthy. He patted Frank on the back and told him he could Go get back to playing. Frank nodded but didn't move. He stayed sat on Gerard's lap for a moment before he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck. Gerard smiled softly inhaling the sent of strawberries from Franks fluffy hair.

Frank pulled away ans placed a quick, sweet kiss on the tip of Gerard's neck before he jumped off his lap as quick as he got on.

As he watched Frank play he realized how much research he should actually be doing on Frank before he actually hurt him, he was definitely not informed on the special little hybrid he was taking care of.

---
a/n: my chargers broken and im on 59% i need to buy a new on like rn but moving is gross.

anyways frank is really adorable in this fic lol i was also wondering if you guys were okay with smut in this book bc i have something written??