When We First Met || Lee Felix

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚ Lee Felix
Lee Felix, one of the most popular boys in your university has a game later after lunch. And you, a popular and smart chick in your campus. You thought of watching his game because of your brother. Sigh, they are in different groups after all. You have this big fat crush on Felix, well he is a senior and you're a junior!!! An issue will come up if you and him happened. You passed all of your projects to your Adviser even though the deadline isnt there yet! You were free the whole period, you can even go home already. Well, since it's the last month of school you have to have better grades than before.

You saw your brother wearing a sleeveless on and dang,..... you? has a ..... on your brother? heck no!!!! But Felix wearing a bandana? heck yes! "Hey! (Y/N)" Jisung called you. "What???????" You asked. "Sit right there" in where he pointed. You sat there though. Lee Felix drinking a bottle of water and spreading it into his face ???! OH MAN HORI SHI! He looks so agh.

Since everyone is here, let's cheer!!!!! "GO HAN JISUNG!" You shouted! AND HE SCORED. . . . AND HE

WINKED AT YOU?! Nahhhh, he is your brother anyway but why is everyone shocked ??? MY BROTHER DIDNT TELL THE UNIVERSITY?? What an ass. "GO LEE FELIX!" I shouted louder. My brother became? less energetic? WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM. Is he? That mullet hair swooshed by the wind while walking towards you!

He hugged you so tight. "I love you.... my dear sister!" You were so shocked you ran towards the exit of the court! "HEY! HEY!!!!!!!" Tears was dropping and I-

"H-hey?" someone is tapping my head. "Excuse me???" "Miss??? It's raining." His voice is so deep. . . . A guy with an umbrella was beside me. And that guy was Lee Felix! Oh man..