When We First Met || Seo Changbin

˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚ Seo Changbin
At the park, where many people play this game called. . .

POKEMON GO. There was someone shouting so loud as if it's he got his favorite pokemon character. A guy wearing dark clothes and a cap. Everyone was looking at him but you are shocked that he ran around the park and shouted MUNCHLAXX over and over again. And it looks like it, You think he got SNORLAXX? He's cute though, acting like a kid when he looks like 17-18 years old!!!!! You were alarmed of the notif! You got charmander! You want to shout but you just jumped so many times! YOU CAN SEE HIM APPROACHING YOU, You stopped jumping and looked at him. Dang, his look at you you're melting. "Hey" he said with a deep voice. Shiz that voice gave you goosebumps! "What'd you get?" he asked you and the deep voice lightened but still deep. "I-I got charmander" you said with a smile. He smiled, "I GOT SNORLAXX" he excitedly said to you! "You can catch with me if you'd like" He asked calmly! You are like dead he's so handsomely cute. "Sure!!" you said. You two were walking to the tree that you planned to sit on. "So, what's your name by the way?" you asked him. "Changbin is the name! And you are?" He asked. "My name is (Y/N) !!!!!!" He said that your name is beautiful he can make a rap about it. " You can rap?!" You asked while amazed. "Yes" Wow a rapper that is childish? Kink! They talked and talked so much about pokemon and their lives. Seems like you two are planning together!!!!! (Just kidding) An ice cream truck was passing nearby! "Want an ice cream? My treat" He said. A man like him please!!! "Come on, let's go down" he jumped off the tree already. You junped also but the branch you were holding for guidance broke! Thank God you're with Seo Changbin he catched you and hugged you so tight! You both were shocked but still bought some ice cream... He bought yours and you bought his! And you said your goodbyes because it was almost dawn. Dang what a day..