"Sorry, sis." He said, not sounding sorry at all.

All the boys exchanged a look, and you felt slightly scared. What is that supposed to mean?

"Time for Emergency Plan 306?" Hoseok questioned, and Namjoon nodded.

Emergency plan WHAT?

Immediately you felt yourself be thrown over your brother's shoulder, and they all took off in the direction of Jin's minivan.

Throwing you in, they all piled inside as well, shutting the door hard, and Jin took off before you could even think about getting past all of them and running out.

"What, are you guys doing." You questioned threateningly. "I swear, if this is some kind of weird plan you all prepared with Jimin to keep me away from him you will regret it."

They all stayed silent and avoided eye contact with you.

It was quiet for a good three seconds until Taehyung broke the silence.

"Hey, since we're already going out, can we get ice cream?"

——————————

Jin had chosen to go to an ice cream parlor far away enough that you had no idea how to get home, ensuring that you wouldn't and couldn't run away.

Silence reigned, and you glared at everyone as you angrily ate your ice cream.

"When I find out what this is all about, I will get my revenge. On each and every single one of you."

The threat hung in the air, various degrees of terror and amusement on your friends' faces.

Taehyung was unbothered. He had had nothing to do with this, so he could happily eat his ice cream without fear of your eventual wrath.

The others envied him.

"Hey Y/n, could I talk to you?" Yoongi said softly.

You swung your eyes over to him, and immediately the other 4 sighed in relief.

You pouted a little inside. He knew you couldn't be mad at him. Yoongi was too freaking reasonable all of the time.

You followed him out of the doors of the ice cream shop, the sit at one of the tables in the front.

He waited for you to sit, then stared at you for a bit.

You stared back.

"Well?" You questioned. "Spit it out."

He sighed heavily, rubbing his face.

"I don't know how to tell you this, Y/n...I know it's been a weird day for you, and you'll want answers, but..."

"Wait wait wait," you interrupted him. "You're telling me you brought me out here, to not give me answers? What the heck bro? I thought we were homies!"

He stared at you. "I...honestly have to way to answer that last question, but just listen, okay?"

"It's not like I really have a choice," you muttered under your breath.

Yoongi gave you the look.

"Fine. Fine, gosh."

"Anyway, I just wanted to tell you to be patient with him. He's not going to want to tell you everything right now, which is actually probably a good idea. Just hold tight, and love him like I know you do, and everything will be revealed soon enough. In its own time, and everything will work out."

You took in his words, before sighing heavily and burying your face in your hands.

You felt tears welling up. Abort mission. Abort mission. We are NOT getting emotional over this.

The words came spilling out anyway.

"I don't know, Yoongi. It's just, everything's been so different lately. First the search for his freaking dream girl who probably doesn't even exist, and then he starts acting weird and possessive again, and then I found out he's had another panic attack. And if that's not bad enough, he lies to me about it. I just..." You sobbed. "I feel like everything is changing, and he's been keeping secrets from me, and...we're supposed to be best friends, but I feel like I've honestly been closer to you lately than to him. He just seems like he's been detaching himself from me emotionally or something and I swore to myself I would always be there for him, but he's not letting me anymore..."

You had fully broken down now, and Yoongi looked on in surprise. Usually, you just got angry for a short period of time, before calming down and dealing with everything. He had never really seen you let things get to you like this. None of them really had.

He immediately got up from his chair, rushing over to your side. The others had noticed by now, and were watching in hushed silence through the window.

You felt his arm loop around you.

"Hey, hey, shhh," he comforted, one hand softly running down your hair.

You kept your head down, body still shaking.

"Hey," you felt his hands wrap around your own, pulling them away from your face.

"Look at me, Y/n."

You looked up, and he immediately moved his hands to cup your face, softly stroking your cheek with his thumb.

"This will all make sense soon, but I promise Jimin isn't trying to distance himself from you, and it will all go back to normal once the truth comes to light. You're the best thing that's ever happened to Jimin. The reason he has fought through so many of his self-image issues and his anxiety. You both are best friend goals, to be honest, and everything will be okay."

You stared at him, feeling the tears on your face turn cold in the autumn air.

He suddenly smirked, squishing your face together quickly, making your lips puff out.

"Plus, you're a bad bitch. You can get through anything."

You giggled softly.

"Say it," he commanded.

"I don't-"

"Y/n..."

You sighed, smiling slightly.

Your voice came out wavering, and muffled because he was still squishing your face.

"I'm a bad bitch," you whispered.

"I can get through anything."

———————————

A/N:

Yeah, sorry Jimin, this is a Yoongi fanfic now.

lmao I'm just kidding don't panic guys