Crendy 2.0

:)

You know damn well why I'm making a Crendy 2.0.

OKAY, SO, Wendy would be a supportive girlfriend and I feel like she would let Craig explore his sexuality because, well, she loves him!

Wendy would obviously care for her partner if they listened to her.

Wendy and Craig are also both very logical people, unlike Stan--

And Wendy is not a cheater. She broke up with Stan before she left for Token, obviously not leading Stan on. How you fans make Stan be, he would be leading Wendy on with Kyle.

Or, most people. Because we just love that stupid shit in fanfictions :)

Or maybe just you guys, because Wendy, Bebe, and the other girls aren't fucking sluts in my book, but that's a rare opinion am I fucking right? :)

(Also, that was directed to the people who think Wendy, Bebe, and the other girls are generally stupid people and are JUST cheaters.)

I never said that Craig and Wendy can get along just because they had black hair :)

I stated that Craig could be bisexual and Wendy would be more invested in the relationship than she was with Stan because Stan didn't care for the until after they broke up. Each. Single. Fucking. Time. :)

I gave actual reasons :)

I also said "Because they've never interacted so we have to go off on their personalities"

I went off on their personalities becuse they DIDN'T interact. :)

So saying that they never met or interacted in the show has nothing to do with their personalities meeting up :)

Craig and Wendy, could definitely work out. One way or the other. :)