prologue

Shelby's p.o.v
I still remember how I came to that gosh forsaken island, Parker decided it would be fun to go on a cruise and sail down the Pacific ocean. The cruise was fun at first, parker became a bartender and we had smoothies it was a good getaway at first but then we found ourselves lost in the middle of the ocean. things were already pretty bad but like always things seem to get worst.

Parker tried to get us unlost by maning the ship but something went wrong with the engine or something and the ship explodes, totally because of Parker... We are not going to mention the part where I flicked the lever that made everything go off.

Me and Parker found ourselves on the coast of a deserted island with nothing and no one. After a few weeks of being on the island we soon lost hope of ever getting off the island. every time we had tried to get off the island we would get dragged right back to it.

In the end we decided to start a life we made two tents and I got a cat and a parrot and bread for days. We found a way to make due with the unfortunate event.

but we found something on that island something sinister *le gasp* we realized that we weren't alone on this island, there were natives that lived on this island and they weren't so friendly.

The natives of this island weren't the only thing that this island carried with in it. Evil natives are easy to fight but on an island that won't let you leave and an active vacano we where in trouble and a Dimond shubble could not save us from lava.

Through some miracle (and previous castaways notes) we learned of away to make some boats that will take us off the island back home

but on outr journey to go back home a powerful storm blew in and me and parker where separated. I was able to stay afloat on my boat (rhymes) while Parker was dragged under the water... He was... Most likely killed, leaving me on a boat it the middle of the ocean alone... in the middle of the ocean all... alone... AHHhh-

The end I hope you liked it so far and I hope you will stick with me and my work bye bye rose out