10

Yasar knocks at the door from the huge house. Louis needed a second to take the three story house in. He knows that it's the leaders house, but still... The house of the leader from his old pack wasn't that big. It was like a normal house, maybe a little more fancy than a usual family home, but still. Not three stories!

Yasar knocked five times and just a few moments later it gets opend by a smiling female omega.

"Hi Yasar, how are you?" she asks, nodding politely.

"I am very good, how are you?" Yasar returns the question.

"I am good as well." the omega answers smiling.

"That is my new mate, Johanna, and her son Louis." Yasar introduces the two others.

"So nice to finally meet you. My name is Anne." Jay shakes Annes hand smiling.

"I can just give it back, nice to meet you."

Then Anne holds her hand out to Louis, who shakes it with a smile. "Where are Zayn and Niall? Harry said they would come as well."

"You know how they are. Young and in love... They'll be here soon." Yasar explains, making his way inside.

"Louis, Harry is in the garden with the kids. Just down there and the door at the end." Anne tells the omega, pointing in said direction.

Louis nods and makes his way outside. What else should he do? He is definitely not joining his mom and Anne finishing dinner. Way too embarrassing.

As he steps outside he is greeted by giggles and laughs. In the middle of the big grass field are four kids running around, playing catch. On the grass Louis sees Harry laying on his back, the youngest of the five children in his hands above his head. He throws the girl -she is wearing a pink glitter dress- up in the air and catching her as if it's nothing. The girl giggles loudly, making Louis smile.

And in that moment Louis thinks about his future. How he is watching from the back door how Harry plays with their ki--

He shakes his head at that thought as soon as Louis realizes he just immagined Harry Styles as the father of his children. That will never happen.

"Who are you?" a small voice brings the omega back to reality. He looks down to see one of the kids that played catch standing in front of him. It's a girl.

"I'm Louis, what's your name?" Louis smiles as he gives the question back.

"My name is Charlotte." Louis heart hurts at the mention of the name. He has a hard time not showing the hurt coming with the name.

"That's a beautiful name. My sister has the same one." Louis doesn't notice that Harry stopped playing with the youngest girl and started to come closer. The omega is too concentrated on the kid in front of him.

"Is she here?" the girl asks jumping up and down.

Louis smiles sad and shakes his head. "No, she is part of another pack. Only my mom and I moved here."

Charlotte frowns, before smiling again. "Do you wanna play catch with us?" she asks and Louis smiles at her genuin.

"Sure."

"Charly!" Both look up to see Harry not that far away, the girl on his arm while the other three stand next to him. The alpha nods towards the door Louis came out of and both turn around.

The omega notices the smile disappear from the girls face as she sees the woman standing there. The female omega holds a cup in her one hand and a bottle of water in the other one.