"No!" Charlotte stomps her foot before running away onto the field.

Louis frowns at Harry as he followed the girl with his eyes. The alpha steps closer to the two omegas.

"She has leukemia and needs to take her medication." the female omega explains.

Louis heart breaks a little. She is so young and has to deal with such an illness already? That's cruel.

He looks back to the girl, sitting at a tree opposite to them. She plays with the grass.

"What if she doesn't take her meds anymore?" a boy, around 10, asks standing next to Harry, but going to hug the womans leg.

"She has to take them, Max." the woman says. Louis sees tears form in her eyes. He bites his lip and sighs.

"I'll talk to her." He doesn't wait for any type of agreeing or disagreeing as he walks towards the girl.

"Don't worry, Meg." Harry says to the omega. "He had five younger sisters at his old pack. If someone can bring her to take the meds, I'm sure it's Louis."

The omage, Meg, turns from looking at Louis towards her pack leaders son and smile. "He would make a good omega."

Harrys head snaps to look at her wide eyed. "What?"

Meg chuckles gently. "Just an observation." She looks at the male omega who now reached the girl and sits down next to her, not talking to Charlotte. "If he should manage to convince her, I'm in the kitchen, helping the Luna." Harry nods, dismissing her. He turns back to Louis and he curses himself for thinking Meg is right. Louis would be an good omega, if he would be obedient. At least a little more.

-

"They taste disgusting." Charlotte speaks up after a while of silence between her and Louis. Latter one turning to look at the girl that glares at the grass beneath her.

"Is Max your brother?" Louis asks, even though he knows he is. They have a similar scent.

Charlotte nods. "He is annoying." Louis smiles.

"But you love him, right?" She nods again. "And I know he loves you too. Just like your mom and dad." Now Charlotte looks up. "Those pills help you. If you don't take them, you can get very sick." Louis is cautious, not knowing how much the girl knows about her condition.

"I know that I could die." she mumbles.

"And no one wants that. Your family would be very very sad if you would die."

"But I die anyways!" she yells and Louis notices the tears starting to run down her face.

"I die anyways too." he says calm.

"But you will live longer." Charlotte argues.

"Not necessarily. I could get run over by a car anytime or some rouge wolf could attack me and kill me because I'm an omega. You never know. Every day could be my last." Charlotte crawls over to climb on Louis' lap.

"I don't want that you die." she mumbles, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Louis smiles gently as he puts his big hand on her small cheek to wipe away the tears with his thumb. "And I don't want you to die either, love." he says quiet, feeling himself tear up.

Gosh! He can be so sensitive.

"Everyone in this pack would miss you lots. So please take your meds so you can live as long as possible. It just takes a few seconds and then you can play again." The girl watches Louis intently.

Then she nods. "Okay." she says quiet, making Louis smile. "But you have to carry me." She pouts, making Louis burst out in laughter. He is quick to hold his hand in front of his mouth. Charlotte giggles as Louis gets up with her in his arms.

He catches Harrys smile and blushes as he walks over to him. The kids are gone so it's just the alpha, the omega and Charlotte.

"Where is her mom?" Louis asks as he stops in front of Harry. "She's gonna take her meds." Harry smiles and turns around.

"Follow me."

-

"Mommy!" Charlotte exclaims once they enter the kitchen. "I need to take my meds!" The girl gets out of Louis' arms and runs to her mother.

Anne and Jay look at the girl, then to Louis and Harry. Meg smiles at her girl before giving her the pills and a glas of water.

"How did you do that?" Anne asks the boys as she comes over to them.

"I did nothing. Louis talked to her." Harry explains and Louis gets a surprised look by the packs Luna.

"How did you do that? We usually have to nearly force her to take them." Louis shrugs.

"I just told her that everyone would miss her and that everyone could die at any moment so she should do everything to live as long as possible." Louis explains and ends with a shrug again.

"Wow. So optimistic, Louis." Harry says sarcastic but smiles.

"Fuck off, Styles." Louis says quiet enough so Charlotte doesn't hear it, but Harry doesn't miss the small smile on the onegas lips. Louis doesn't miss the surprised look of Anne. She doesn't say anything though.

"Thank you so much, Louis. It got really frustrating lately with her taking her medication." Meg claims, Charlotte in her arm.

"No problem. I help where I can." he says honest and smiling at the girl.

"Can we go play again, mommy?" Charlotte asks bouncing in her mothers arms.

"Dinner is ready and after that it's bed time for you." Charlotte pouts, crossing her arms unhappy.

"But I wanna play with Louis!" the girl complains.

"You know what? I could come over tomorrow, early in the morning so we can spend the whole day together." he suggests, but remembers that it isn't his decision to make. So he turns to look at Anne and Meg. "Uhm, if that's okay for you?"

The two omegas exchange a look, before smiling at Louis. "Of course." Anne says. "You could even spend the night here so you don't have to get up so soon."

Louis' breath quickens slightly. "Uhm, I don't - I don't know. I mean, I don't have any clothes with me and uh, I need to ask my mom and--"

"Don't worry about the clothes." Anne says smiling. "Harry can lend you something and I'm sure Jay won't say no." Louis smiles nervous. "We should go to the dining room. Dinner is ready and will be served any moment."

Everyone agrees and starts leaving the kitchen. Louis doesn't move. He is way too nervous because of the possibility that he could spend the night here. At the pack leaders house. Not trusting anyone. Well, he maybe trusts Harry a little bit and the omegas, but that's it.

"You coming?" Harry looks back into the kitchen after he noticed that Louis isn't following.

The omega swallows heavy and nods before following the alpha to the dining room.