Chapter 2

Milani POV

Bucks had his 'goons' to walk me to the his truck while he talked to my fuckin donors. I'm no longer referring to them as my parents because parents don't give they fuckin kids up but hey.

I know y'all wondering "why she ain't crying" or "why ain't she fighting back" well honestly I have no more tears to cry and no strength to fight, what's the point? I been thru hell all my life. Where ever I go gotta be better than where I was at.

One of the goons opened the door to the truck so we can get in while the other one went on the other side. Soon bucks came out the house and began driving.

About an hour later

I guess Bucks reckless driving ass hit a bump causing me to instantly wake up. Not to long after we pulled in a drive way to a big ass house it was beautiful asf I ain't gon lie.

When the car stopped we all got out and walked into the house.

"Aye girl come with me" Bucks said walking towards the kitchen so I followed.

"Sit down" he said taking a seat at his table.

I did as told.

"Tell me about yo self" He said looking at me.

"Well I'm 15 years olds my birthday inna week, I lived a fucked up life with my fucked up as 'parents', and I just got sold to you" I said fake smiling. "Tell me about yo self".

"I'm 20 and since you live here you can call me bucks or bibby but my name is Brandon. Now let me go over the rules witchu... you are not to leave this house unless Me or one of my niggas with you, you are not allowed to talk to no niggas unless I say so and if you have a phone give it to me so I can make sure you ain't a snitch. You ain't gotta worry about shit because I got you from now on" he said nonchalant like this shit normal or sum.

"So what about school, when can I leave here?" I said folding my arms.

He laughed, "You ain't going nowhere babygirl, and don't worry about all dat I got some shit planned for you" He said.

"Okay so basically you telling me I'ma be locked in this damn house forever?" I said.

He just looked at me. "Look ima show you yo room and after that imma have my bitch got to the mall to pick you up some shit" he said getting up from the table.

A year and a half later