Introduction

Tyler

Hello fans!

As you all know, I’m Tyler Lewis now finally 18 years of age! I’m engaged to this amazing man named Hunter Young who likes to baby and spoil me all the time. No, I’m not complaining. I love it when he does that!

A lot has happened over the course of just a couple of months ever since I moved all the way to Los Angeles from London. Yes, it was a life-changing move, but I don’t regret ever doing it.

Doing so has allowed me to meet the love of my life, who showed me that there is hope for love in life even though I’ve been through a lot with that idiot Dylan.

Anyway, I just popped by to introduce to you guys this new book “Huntler Chronicles” which is exactly what it says. In this book, Hunter and I will be chronicling our lives whether it be about the most important events to the smallest things that we just would like to share with you guys.

I hope you’ll stick around with us!

Yours truly,

Tyler Lewis

* * * * * * *

Hunter

My wonderful fans!

I’m Tyler Young’s proud soon-to-be husband and I would like to thank all of you guys for reading The Betrothed and keeping up with all the drama in our lives! Hopefully you guys didn’t get too irritated with some of the scenes in the book.

Tyler here forced me to write an introductory letter to this book for you guys so I figured I might as well explain how everything here will work.

As he said, this book is called “Huntler Chronicles” which is basically just a fancy term for a journal. Well, we decided it sounded fancier like that, so yeah… Anyway, everything that will be written in this book will notcarry on to the sequel of The Betrothed so please keep in mind that this book is sort of like an alternate universe type thing…

Also, this book will not be updated very frequently, but we will randomly start to write things on it. Each entry (or chapter) will be titled a specific date, which is almost exactly how a diary or a journal works!

Now, there is room for audience participation, so if you have any ideas, send us a message of what you would like me and Tyler to write about!

That’s about it about this book! If you guys want more frequent updates, then we will need your participation! Also, if you have any questions about me or Tyler and our life together, feel free to do so and we’ll answer them on a post!

We both hope to see you guys on the first entry!

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely yours,

Hunter Young