July 28, 2014

Heeeellllloooooo, Huntler fans!

Okay, so this entry is going to be dated as July 28th, 2014 even though it’s already 2015 just because it will discuss details about the wedding!

YES. The long awaited wedding “chapter” is finally here!

It was all so fucking exciting because by the 28th, the seller of the home we looked at accepted our offer and then it’s just a matter of settling everything with the bank and signing the deed over to our name! 

Unfortunately, we weren’t able to get the house BEFORE the wedding and we still had to stay with our parents for a week after our honeymoon. In any case, we’ll get into the details with those things later!

So, I’ll start off from when we got home after visiting out future home for the first time…

“How was the house, you guys?” grandma asked as we walked through the front door. Hunter and I couldn’t help but beam right at her.

“It was an amazing property and we already put in an offer for it,” Hunter said looking at me with a wide smile before hanging his arm around my shoulders.

“Yeah, it’s perfect for us,” I continued. “Even perfect for raising our own family.”

Grandma squealed loud at that and it caused me to wince a little at the piercing sound. Suddenly, we heard thundering footsteps as they ran through the house to get to where we are. I could already tell who it was and why they were running.

“What’s wrong mom?!” Hunter’s dad exclaimed with a worried tone as he approached us with the rest of the family in tow. It was Hunter’s mom, my parents, and Nathan who came crashing down the stairs.

“Tyler’s pregnant!” she replied right back. I gaped at her in horror because… how did she know?! No, I’m kidding, I really, really want kids, but not before I graduate from college. I mean, i just came out of high school, for Christ’s sake! Also, I can’t bear a child. It’s just biologically impossible, but I’m not against the idea of getting pregnant. In fact, if I could, i definitely would.

Adopting is convenient for couples like us, yes, but it makes me sad that I can’t even make a child with Hunter. One that’s completely our blood. Needless to say, because it’s impossible for me to get pregnant, we’re going to have to stick to adopting.

“Tyler, you’re pregnant?!” my mom shouted in horror.

“What? No!” I retaliated with a bit of offense. Not because she thought I was pregnant, but that she thought that I could even get pregnant, which I was so badly. “Grandma’s lying for no reason.”

“Then, why was she shouting?” dad asked in return. I saw Nathan come down to the base of the stairs and moved around all the elders so he can get closer to me and Hunter.

“It’s because Hunter and I found a house that we plan on buying and I told grandma that it’s the perfect house for us… For raising a family of our own,” I explained and their expressions softened.