Someone Worth Remembering

Lyn's face was pure red when I looked at her and I just lead her to a couch and rested my face in her neck as she does the same. I could tell she was unhappy about something so I asked "Do you want to talk about it?" "About what?" she asked in her normal voice but she was lying "Your father, your feelings of unhappiness and confusion, I want to make sure your fine" I said to her and she sighed silently as she moves away from me and laying her head on my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair and said "Lyn, I know you're still... new to these. Entering a more modern world, having to deal with people you were forced to work with, and you now knowing your father... it must be hard for you" and she stayed silent.

"Do you remember your family?" she asked weakly and my eyes widened before softening "No... I remember nothing about them, I can't even remember there eyes" I said then she looked at me "Why pasificly the eyes?" she asked me while staring into my eyes. "Well in writings eyes are tge window to the soul, they can say more than what words can say at times" I told her then her hand went onto my cheek and she caressed it and I held her hand, I wanted to keep that warmness she has close to me but the moment had to go when I slowly let her hand go, her fingers went around my chest and stomach as finally stopped where my heart should be. She sat up and asked "Can I... hear you heart?" I didn't answer her but lightly nodded as she brings her ear close to my chest. I saw her eyes widen before they closed and calming down. "Abe... if you were in my position and your parents don't remeber you... I would say that you were someone worth remembering, no matter what... unlike me" she whispered the last part and wrapped her arms around my neck.
I made her look at me and said "Lyn, you are worth remembering" and I kissed her and she smiled a little before saying "Thank you" while hugging me. Our hug was short lived when Red came back in and said "Hey guys, the doc wants us and also, when are you two going to f-" "OKAY WE'LL BE THERE" I said loudly, interrupting him quickly and we all went.