Uncommon DNA

As Dr. Kruss got her blood and Lyn sqeezed my hand I found more new things about even if she was cutting off blood circulation. I found out what her sister looked like, she was a raven hair with teal eyes, nothing out of the ordinary about her other than hwr obsession of the water. But that was all I could get until she got her guard back up after the needle was out of her arm. Lyn put a bandage on her arm and just wrubbed it "Sorry..." she said "For what?" I asked as she leaned on my shoulder "For cutting off blood circulations" she said now wrubbing my arm tenderly, I patted her head and drew a smile on my face with my finger "It's fine Lyn, you were scared and needed to put that pressure on something" I told her and Dr. Kruss asked up to stay there for a but so him and Lyn could discuss about the DNA. "Miss. Lyn, may I ask what your last name is?" he asked "I don't know it, can't remember anything about my parent other than they more or less abandoned me and my sister" she said whispering like if she talked normally it could brake glass. "Well you're not really documented in any records until now but I can find some intresting things in your DNA and I can't tell you who the father is, but the mother seems to be someone that lives only a few miles away from here, I shall get an escort for us to visit" he said and went off before Lyn could even protest him "But I wish not to see her" she said like she was wilting "Maybe it will be fine Lyn" I tryed telling her but she shook her head "Fear, fear, FEar" she repeated holding her head crouching in fear "Lyn?" I asked getting down to her level "Bad mom, bad kid, bad hits, bad dark" she repeated while whispering. I put my hand on her and that's when I found out her parents would lock her and her sister in the pantries and keep them in there for a few days, I couldn't get any further so I said to her "Lyn... I didn't know..." and she looked at me and hugged me. I could let her feel more frightened than she already was and held her closely.
After she calmed down she stood up with me and said "Sorry... for the mental break down..." "It's fine Lyn" I told her and patted her head softly. Then Dr. Kruss came in and said "Well what are you two doing standing there, we have a past to unravel" then he left. Lyn walked pass me and I said "Lyn are you sure you want to do this, I can tell him not to" but she opened the door and nodded with a smile.