Small Cover Up

It's been at least only a day since she's came her and she hasn't met Hellboy or Lizz yet. Well she did but that was for a breff second before she dived into the water and I noticed she hasn't ones touched it other than when she was fighting. I'm worried about her as she starts writing on her notebook 'So when do I know when there a crisis?' she showed me "Well all the lights will go red and make an alarm sound like-" then the lights went red and the alarm sounded off "Like now" I said leading her to where we're suppost to go.
We found Manny and ones again Lyn hid behind me "Abe good we have a small cover up to deal with and we need to get some type of weird mutant out of there and WHERE is that girl?" he more or less yelled out that last part. She stepped a little to the side of me and waved her hand a little "Jesus you act like a shut out 5 year old" he said looking at some papers. I could feel her get angry as she stepped pass me and kick him in the... you know what. Her eyes became more brighter as she glared at him and she wrote 'I am a 23 year old for your information and I don't care about what you think about how I act' she then breathed out loudly at him and walked behind me again. She held onto my arm tightly as she looked away pissed off and I said to her "I haven't seen you like this yet" 'And I don't want to let you see me like this' she wrote, so I patted her head and held up the little card with a smile on it. She smiled back awkwardly and I lead her to the van and she sat with me and so I sat away from the others seeing that this is not the best way to introduce a shy yet strong young lady to someone like... Hellboy and I mean that in the best way knowing he drinks and got me to drink a few times before.

When we got there I asked her "You want to come with us cause it might be dangerous" I told her 'Where's the fun of life without a few excitement?' she wrote and I nodded and helped her out. We were outside an abandoned building with news reports and new cast everywhere so we had to use the back door.
As we went in I watched as she walked around as if this was normal to walk around a bloody floor, walk, and ceiling with strange trash and skeletons. I noticed a drop that she was heading towards and she looked at the ceiling and walked slowly backwards, I quickly grabbed her arm and before she was going to fall and she looked at me "Lyn be careful I don't want to hurt" I said and she looked down at the hole and her eyes widened. She nodded but just went back to looking up.
I looked up and saw something glow but it looked more like a heart pulse so I removed my glove and pointed it up.
"Red shot" I said pointung at the heart of creature and he did quickly but it started screaming and moving around quickly avoiding his shots. After Red ran out of bullets Lyn grabbed a stick and crawled on the wall so she could put the stick under it and push it off. It was about to attack her since it didn't want to be removed but she stabbed it quickly and it fell.
Doctor Krauss examined it and said "It is still alive, we shall bring it back to Head Quarters so I can research on the little fella" and he put it in a container and walked out with it. "Good work Agent Lyn but I must ask, how did you know how to paralyze it?" Krauss asked and she wrote 'I didn't, I was just trying to pry it off and when it was about it attack me my reflexes kicked in' he was as serprised as me "That is quite lucky" I said patting her head and she smiled.
"Let us go before those heathens of reporters think about using the back door" Krauss said and walked to the door and so did we.