"That night was sooo lit." he says making my shoulders eat my ears.

"Ewwwww." I laugh, holding onto my knees as i bend down.

"What?" he says, utterly confused.

"Don't use the word lit." i say, standing up.

"Oh come onnn!" he whines, "Whats up with you bullying me all the time." He fake pouts making me shrug.

"you do it to yourself honestly." i shrug chuckling as he pushes my shoulder lightly. "oh you little-"

"shrimp!" Ethan cuts in, coming from around the corner of an arcade game. I smile at the word he used referencing our last conversation.

"OH hey E!" Grayson pauses, "Did you beat Alex at the-"

"Yup." Ethan says cockily as he laughs at the end. Grayson didn't even have to finish off his sentence.

"Hey Bails," he begins talking making me shiver a little at his nickname for me. "Wanna go play one of the games?" he asks quickly, a light blush taking over his cheeks.

"together?" he finishes, scratching the back of his neck.

By now, i didn't need to think about any of the bad thoughts that took over my mind. I had to stop being a stuck up bitch and go for it.

After all.

He makes me...

happy.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Ethans POV

"I'd love to," she pauses making a huge smile take over my lips. "I'd love to beat your ass at whatever game you choose." She says sassily as she makes her way over towards me.

I roll my eyes jokingly as I see Grayson smile brightly as his eyes watch the two of us.

"Whatever you say Piper." I tease earning a slap on the arm.

I take her hand in mine, catching her off guard as I hear her breath hitch. I intertwine our fingers, pulling her beside me as I look into her eyes.

She had no choice but to put up with me. 

Because im not going anywhere.

I am going to prove to her that I love her. And her stubborn ass is going to have to deal with it. Because I love Bailey Piper. Always have. Always will.

I pull her beside me towards all the games with her hair bouncing as we ran. Small giggles leave her lips giving my heart a dance party.

"OOOO! What about this one?!" I say, pulling her towards a game. She hums to herself before nodding her head.

I remove the grasp between our hands making me miss it intensely. I begin to grab everything out of my pockets so it wont bounce around.

Baileys POV

His hands dig deep into his pockets as he grabs everything out. I hum lightly as I see what he is doing, slowly following his actions.

I grab out my keys, placing them beside his things.

I see him grab out his keys consisting of his house keys, car keys, garage keys and our old apartment keys painted in orange.

I smile lightly to myself as i remember the day I paint our keys. I look down at mine beside his, painted the same colour with a smiley face on it in black marker.

I am about to dig through my other pocket till he places something down without thinking. He carries on while I freeze. My eyes feelings like a clear gloss is taking over.