The-

— 6 Months Later —

"You got this Jihoon!" Daniel yelled out as the other boys beside him cheered along.

"No way, Jisung got this in the bag!" Sungwoon said confidently. Seongwoo snorted, resting his elbow on the shorter one's head, "That guy has two left feet, look at him struggle."

The twelve of them were at the arcade on a Friday night, watching Jisung and Jihoon play dance dance revolution. While Jihoon was killing his part, Jisung looked like he was about to break his ankles. Wiping the sweat off his forehead, he did his best as he tried to keep up with the energetic one beside him.

"You wanna bet?" Sungwoon looked up at him.

"Hell yeah, easy 5 bucks coming my way." Seongwoo scoffed, shaking hands with Sungwoon.

Hyejin giggled at the two, shaking her head before looking back at the match in front of her, "Good luck Jihoon! I believe in you!"

"H-Huh? What— OOF!" The moment he heard his name, he started to stumble, missing almost every step coming his way. This gave Jisung an incredible lead, and none of the guys saw it coming.

"You're kidding me." Seongwoo's jaw dropped, watching Jihoon's score decrease as Jisung's rose. As if he got a burst of energy, Jisung started to perfect every step, an even bigger score gap was now visible.

Seongwoo glared over at Hyejin, who was now dying of laughter. He knew she did that on purpose just so Jisung would win. She would never cheer for Jihoon, never.

"Pay up." Sungwoon motioned his hand over at Seongwoo once the final score was out, Jisung being the overall winner.

The boys went up to Jisung, even random girls crowded around, cheering for him while Seongwoo sulked at the back, fishing out a five dollar bill for Sungwoon.

Hyejin watched her friends in amusement, seeing how some were congratulating Jisung while others were laughing at Jihoon, teasing him a bit. Her smile then grew bigger when she saw him walking away from the group and back over to her.

She remembered the day the two talked on the rooftop. She confessed her own feelings to him, making him the happiest person on earth. She was surprised when he lifted her off the ground, spinning her around like in those cheesy romance movies. It was also the first time they kissed, as cliché as it sounds. But from that moment on they had been going strong and he was finally able to call her 'mine.'

"Want to have a turn?" He asked once he reached Hyejin. He snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Nah, I'm tired out. But I know you would kill it if you went on." She blushed when he slowly tucked a few stray hairs behind her ear.

"That's true, but I know you'll do better. You're the best I've ever seen, and I'm proud that I can show you off to everyone, and call you mine all at the same time." He finished off with a wink, making her roll her eyes at him.

"Hey love birds quit it!" The two backed off after hearing Jaehwan's voice. Their eyes followed to their group who were a bit far from them, watching from a distance, "We're going to the upper level to play laser tag, follow up or continue your little make out session, we don't really care though."

Hyejin looked back to him, "Lets go, boyfriend?"

He grinned at her choice of words, his snaggletooth appearing; it was one of her favourite things about him, "Lets go, girlfriend."

✧ ── ✩ ── ✧

"He cheated! There's no way in hell he won!" Jihoon stomped his foot like a little kid, pointing at the happy boy infront of him.