The small girl was meant to have her bath this morning, but after a small tantrum, Lauren had let her off with making her promise she'd bathe tonight instead. She was unaware as to why the bath wasn't wanted, but if she had to guess, it was probably because they were in a rush and she wouldn't have been able to play with her toys.

Turning a darker shade of red, Camila nods her head, sort of hating how well her mama could read her. Stupid mama magic.

Lauren quickly prepares some pasta, and after feeding Camila and eating herself, she was on her way to the bathroom with a half naked, diaper clad toddler on her hip. The small girl had managed to drown both items of clothing in the orange sauce and Lauren was silently cursing herself for not being more prepared.

She'd definitely have to invest in some bibs.

"Alright monkey, sit here like a good girl while mama fills the tub." Lauren instructs softly, easing Camila down onto the small counter by the sink.

Once the water had been running for a few minutes, Camila reaches for her mama's arm and sends her a small, yet pleading pout when she looks her way, "mama too?" She begs, gesturing hopefully towards the water. She didn't want to go in all by herself.

Lauren looks between her baby and the tub, a soft smile gracing her features, "you want mama to bathe with you?" She checks, adding a decent amount of bubble bath before stopping the water completely.

Camila quickly nods, her expression hopeful.

"I can't say no to that cute little face now can I" Lauren replies with a grin as she gently pokes the girls nose, earning a happy giggle in response. After ridding her of the wet diaper, she scoops her up and places her into the warm water before beginning to strip herself off.

Once she had put her clothes into the laundry basket, she steps in the tub too. She only has about ten seconds to get comfortable and situated before Camila was climbing onto her lap and with a soft roll of the eyes, she helps her, turning her around so her own chest was to the youngsters back.

"Can you be a good girl and pass mama the shampoo please?" She asks, gesturing to the bottle that was sat at the opposite side of the tub, way out of her reach.

Looking up from her toys, Camila grabs the bottle and passes it to the woman behind her, "mama?" She questions softly as she tilts her head back, allowing her mama to wet her hair with the shower head.

Lauren hums and places the shower head down, "What is it baby?" She responds, grabbing the shampoo and pouring some of it into her hands before disposing of it into Camila's long hair.

The young girl hesitates, "want milk again" she speaks in no more than a quiet whisper, her voice obviously showing how nervous she was.

"You do huh? Well, mama could do something about that" Lauren replies, knowing she still had some lactation pills left from last time, "but what are you gonna do when you want to stop again? Mama can't keep stopping and starting with her medicine baby. You have to be sure" she continues, once again grabbing the shower so she could rinse the shampoo out of Camila's hair.

Camila was quick to shake her head, "won't stop again mama, p'omise" she says almost desperately, wanting her mama to know she was serious. She didn't really know why she wanted to stop nursing in the first place. Big Camila probably knew, and that made that part of her stupid because mama's milk was yummy and comforting.

Lauren chuckles softly as she finishes with the conditioner, "you won't huh? Well if you can make sure that promise is kept then I suppose you could start nursing again" she replies reluctantly.

Turning around, Camila wraps her arms round her mama's neck. She wanted her to know she was thankful as she didn't know what either part of her would do if her mama had said no.

Lauren returns the embrace for a few seconds before gently easing the small girl away from her, "turn back round baby. We're not quite done yet" she says softly, waiting for Camila to do as she says before reaching for the wash cloth.

"Grandma may be coming round tomorrow. Are you okay with that?" She asks after a few seconds of silence, turning Camila around so she was facing her so she could get to the rest of her body.

Fully concentrated on her toys, Camila shrugs, "guess so mama. I fo'give her" she mumbles distractedly.

"You do huh?" Lauren asks, surprise lingering in her voice.

Sure, Camila had said she had forgiven her a few hours after the incident had occurred, but she thought that had only happened because Camila didn't want her mad at her. While that was completely understandable, Lauren knew even the most forgiving people couldn't forgive something like this so easy, hence the uncertainty towards her baby's words.

Camila shrugs again, "yeah mama. Out now?" She asks, realising her mama was finally done washing her.

Chuckling at the quick change of subject, Lauren nods her head and begins to stand, "of course baby" she speaks softly, happy thing were finally going right for the both of them.

**

Hi loves. How are you all? Updates should be a little more frequent now things in my life have finally calmed down so keep a look out for them.

Tell me what you think!