CH 2

Soojung's POV

Taeyong, Jieun, Jaehyun, Johnny and I are in a restaurant having breakfast. Eun Na couldn't join us because she has classes. I was eating quietly ignoring all the noises that Johnny's making when the bell of the restaurant rang indicating customers are entering the restaurant. I was still ignoring the noise called Johnny when suddenly, I felt someone wraps their arms around me. I froze and let go of my spoon. I look at Taeyong who's sitting across from me with a slight mad face. He was looking at the person who's hugging me with angry eyes. Why is he not helping me?

"Annyeong Soojungie!" the person said while looking at me. It was Taehyung oppa.

"Oppa!" I shouted at him. "You scared me, pabo-ya" I hit his arm. 

"Hey Soojung-ah" Seongwoo sunbaenim greeted while Jungkook sunbaenim waves at me. I look around and only saw the three of them.

"Oh? Only the three of you again? Aren't you guys supposed to be the F4?" I said. At the same the time I said that a tall good-looking guy who's wearing a button-up shirt and black pants entered the restaurant.

"Sorry, I'm late!" the guy said as he hurried at the F4 while holding his bag on one shoulder.

"Speaking of the devil!" Jungkook sunbae said.

"The school director's son! Mister Rich Boy" Seongwoo teased while playfully hitting Jungkook.

"Stop that Seongwoo!" Jungkook snapped annoyingly.

"Oh! So you're the fourth member?" I asked.

"Yes. Let me introduce you guys, the school director's son, Park Jinyoung" Taehyung oppa said.

"Annyeongsaeyo! It's very nice to meet everyone!" he greeted himself.

"Hi, I'm Soojung, Taehyung's cousin," I said, bowing to him getting up from my seat.

"I've heard a lot about you!" Jinyoung sunbae said. I smiled at him.

"Hi, I'm Taeyong" he shakes his hand.

"Hi, I'm Jieun. I'm Soojung unnie's best friend. Now I really get why you guys are the F4. You're very good-looking" she said with a smile.

"I'm really not" Jinyoung sunbae replied.

"Hi! I'm Jaehyun" "I'm Johnny"

At the same time, Eun Na enters the restaurant. "Hey, guys! My professor ended class early today!" she said as she entered.

"Oh? Eun Na-yah, how did you know we're here?" Jaehyun asked her.

"I texted Jieun unnie and she said you guys were here" she replied.

"This is Jinyoung sunbaenim!" Johnny said.

"Oh! It's nice to meet you sunbaenim!" Eun Na said with a pretty smile.

"O-oh...nice to meet you too," Jinyoung sunbae said shyly, slightly stuttering.

"Eun Na-yah! Here!" I said. "Thanks, unnie!"

'I know they just met but there is no way Jinyoung sunbae likes Eun Na that fast. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid' I thought to myself as I eyed Jinyoung sunbae at the table beside us. We just talked and all of sudden, I saw Jieun walking out of the restaurant, confused. I wanted to go after her but someone else went instead. I was surprised myself.

Jieun POV

We were talking when suddenly my phone vibrates. I looked at my phone and it turns out I received a message from Mark. I read it. I was shocked. Everything around me stopped. I felt as if my heart was stabbed a million times. I pushed my chair back with hurry and went outside. Everyone was starring at me questioningly but I didn't care. I walked outside the restaurant and started dialing Mark's number but he didn't pick up. I dialled again and leave him a voicemail.