6

"Hey" Seth says as Sasha walks into his locker room. "Hi" She smiles. He watches her walk away before she bends a little to sit down. "What's up?" He asks as he sits next to her. "Would you like to come out to dinner with me tonight?" He says as she nervously bites her lip. He looks down contemplating his choice. Sarah or Sasha?

"I have plans" He sighs as she nods in understandment. "Did you really think because of you posting the evidence I'd fall right into your arms?" He smirks. "I dunno what I thought. I just wanted this to be over" She sadly sighs as she walks towards the door. Seth watches her tiny figure walk all the way to the door before her hand reaches the door knob. She slowly turns it and opens the door and quickly steps out.

"Wait" He yells. She stops in her tracks and turns her head over her shoulder. "Don't be like that Mer, come back" He chuckles as he sees a smirk form on her mocha lips. She laughs as she continues on her way back into his room.

"Yes?" She lightly laughs. "I can see if I can cancel my plans with her" He slightly smiles. "Her?" She breathes out hoping he wouldn't hear but, he did. He saw the disappointment in her eyes as she bowed her head. "No, it's fine, go with her" She sighs. He watched her untuck her hair from her ears to cover her sad face. "Can I use your bathroom?" She asks as she felt her self about to cry. "Sure" He sighs. She practicality runs to his bathroom before shutting the door.

She took off her glasses and places them on the counter. She looks at her self in the mirror. "You're delusional as fuck, you really think anyone could love you" She winces as she talks to herself. "He doesn't love you anymore. Give up, be alone forver" She says as the hot tears stream down her face. "I'm unlovable" She says as she loudly sobs trying to quiet down. Seth hears everything she says and it tugs at his hearts strings.

How can someone so beautiful, smart, talented, and funny think so little of herself? How could she think that he'd ever stop loving her? These questions were clouding his mind. He needed answers. "Mercy, open up" He sighs. "Okay, Almost done" She says in attempt to sound okay but, tremendously fails. He waits for her to come out and looks into her red puffy eyes. "Why were you crying?" He asks sadly. "I wasn't" She lies breaking eye contact. "Don't lie to me" He says sternly. "I'm not. Go to dinner with her and have fun, we'll hang some other time" She shrugs as she fixes her glasses and leaves.

He wanted to tell her to turn back, that he was the only on who could love her properly, that he needs her but, you know. Men don't express feelings. They stuff them inside hoping someone will care enough to open their feelings but, once it's open...it'll always be open.

"Sarah...."

526 words.