𝙸𝙸

After collapsing on the bench, my body became listless, and my closed eyes became heavy, losing consciousness quickly. Subsequently laying there lifelessly like a potato sack under a much darker sky before.

Sadly enough the sun woke too fast and so did I with a deep groan and back pain. Sleeping on a bench in an awkward position isn't pleasant at all and specifically after a day like yesterday.

Nonetheless, while I looked around I noticed that I was even in a park-like I thought before, yet the bench was on the side of a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. It was that remote that only my shoe prints of the day before could be seen.

I didn't linger there for a long time as there wasn't anything but sand and dirt, walking down the path while my head was killing and so were my feet, now that I had time to think about what I had done, it looked like It wasn't the brightest idea to run behind the stranger.

I kept on walking until I finally arrived in front of a real road surrounded by houses and civilization walking past me.

I continued my stroll down the road while the card drove past me quite fastly unlike the people who went sluggish, sometimes stopping in front of shop windows looking at clothes or shoes.

I halted my walk when I saw Namjoon filling up the car while V leaned against the car in front of me, however, my vision began to drift to where a voice came from. "I don't want the cops calling us to tell us that Jungkook has been hospitalized or arrested." I heard Yoongi exclaim as he walked out of the shop now behind him as the other 4 members followed while they let him do all the work.

Still standing there with my head killing me as I looked at them allowing myself to be happy having finally found the other after walking upon walking and walking. I eventually walked up to them leaning against our car. They were surprised yet I couldn't handle it anymore and felt everything close up on me once again.

Upon waking up feeling like I was on a cloud I let it a deep but satisfied sigh, closing my eyes again not caring for the ruckus further in the building let myself slip into the land of purple clouds, green waters, and bluegrass.

Occasionally, I thought that I was the alien of the group instead of V:  a member of the maknae line being the second head, living with a Gucci obsession and that on top of that being the visual of the group.

Being at peace in my dream carefree, in the silence of the fields, I walked while the grass slowly danced in the wind in synchronization with the leaves on the trees while the births whistled their tune.

I walked along a path while the sun slowly sunk coloring the sky in shades of pink, reds, and blacks looking along the horizon I saw a person standing there: dark brown hair in a tail just a few locks hanging free accompanied with an IV drip wearing a yellow hoodie and white pants with flowers on it.