🍒KeKe, Do you Love me?

School Hours:

I was still very drained and the fact that I still have five hours of school left makes me wanna just fall.

Jackson sits next to me while jamming to his song that I could hear though his headphones.

Oh lordt its that drake song.

"KEkE do YoU LoVe Me? ARe You RidiNg? Say YoU'll NevEr EvEr LeaVe FroM BesiDe Me" Jackson howls out as he places his arms around my shoulder.

I felt like going off but I didn't want do hear the teachers Loud ass mouth complain.

"CAusE I wAnt Ya, AnD I nEEd Ya AnD iM doWn For YoU AlWaYs"

Bambam suddenly comes out of nowhere and sings along with jackson

"Kb Do YoU LoVe Me? ArE YoU RiDiNg?" They both say in unison.

I shrugged jacksons arms off of my shoulder and get up to look for irene who was sitting and chilling in the corner

My feet walk to her and sit down next to her.

"I fucking hate that song its everywhere on social media." She responds glued to her phone.

"Agreed...who the fuck is Keke anyway."

She lightly snickers and looks up at me.

"So yanna...I saw Yoongi today...and I decided to ignore your warning."

"Oh lord what he say to you?" I groaned.

"He just said 'I dont date Younger Girls' then walked away." She shrugged.

"Im surprised...normally he would say some shit like 'Your Ugly ass is to Bitchy for me to date fam..get yo ass on before I fade it."

Irene Giggled as she turned off her phone and looked at me.

"So are you taking the advice me and momo gave you?" She suddenly askes outta the blue.

"About letting it go? Yeah...its hard though..I just wanna say thank you I need to stop focusing on My childhood friend and start focusing on my boyfriend."

Her face shrivels up right away "Who? Aaron?"

"You Too?" I groaned.

"Kiyanna to be honest, Aaron is that one kid in the squad everyone lowkey dislikes. Im suprised you haven't noticed your the only one that likes him." She sighs.

"Why dont you like him tho Irene?"

She scoffs "ugh honestly that lil white boy thinks that hes all that when hes actually not...I feel terrible vibes from him and thats facts."

I looked down.

"Come on sis, Aaron is not so ba-"

"Sis come on, when was the last time he told you he loved you?" She interrupted.

I remained silent and looked away.

Before Irene could continue the bell rings beginning class.

Lunch:

As I was about to sit down with the squad I immediately spoke "If I hear keke do you love me from anyone of your mouths I'm Back slapping you"

I directly look at Jackson too who was smiling.

"Jackson I swear to go-"

"키키, 너는 나를 사랑하니?"

I dont speak korean but I knew exactly what he said and I was on the Urge of losing my shit.

I sat down and decided to calm myself until one of Yoongi's friends Namjoon Crip walked to our table while yelling

"AYYY THATS MY SHIT."

"Whats up Namjoon?" Jungkook hollered.

"Whats good Crip?" He replied.

"What are you doing here?" Momo asked

"Yoongi told me to tell Kiyanna not to forget about going to Uncle shawns shop."

I rolled my eyes.

"Tell yoongi I said I dont have short term memory loss." I growled whilst eating my food.

"Aite Cuz...also Momo you tryna let me swim tonight."

The table suddely groaned in disgust after what namjoon said leaving momo very embarrassed.

"Aint no body tryina hear all that shit." Jb hissed

"Damn its like you wAnT us to know your business!" Jimin continued.

"Joon, your cancled for now...go back to where you came from."

"My bad y'all"

After school:

Yoongi texted me saying he already headed of to basketball Practice.

Looks like im heading off to Uncles shop myself.

I grabbed my backpack and headed out the school getting reminded that I haven't seen Aaron once at school today.

I dont really have time for Aaron today I got to get to uncle...but I hope hes doing ok!

5 minutes later:

I walked up to the coffee shop finally and opened the glass door having the bell ring which let my uncle know I was here.

"Kiyanna! Its so great to see you! Now get yo ass over here and give your uncle a hug Chile."

I placed my backpack on my chair and walked up to hug uncle shawn.

"Hows School anyway Chile?"

I walked behind the counters and put on my gloves for the dishes.

"Alright...you remember Aaron?"

Uncle shawn grabs the broom and starts to sweep up the floor.

"That lil White boy who think he all that but just actually gives off bad vibes?"

I sighed while turning on the hot water for the dishes.

"I guess so....everyone keeps saying that hes bad for me even yoongi."

"Lil Meow Meow Just tryina protect you I already can tell."

"But uncle I love him though he is basically my first offical boyfriend."

"Pff..I though that mail man Nigga was your first boyfriend" he replied.

"Who? Afton? Nah he was a lil bitch...too bitchy to be my boyfriend." I scoffed.

"We'll what makes you think that lil white boy aint the same thing as that mail man nigga?"

I scrubbed the glass with the cloth.

"Well...he took me out yesterday...and he gave me a pink football.."

"Nigga thats all? He aint tell you he loved you? How many times have he took you out?"

I sigh "one time so far which was yesterd-"

"Cancel his ass...I would never take my woman out just once the fuck."

"Uncl-"

"Dont Uncle me nigga...dump his ass..."

I kissed my teeth while I looked down and continued washing the dishes.

Author: I Got off early! I might release another chapter today...

Also,

KEKE DO YOU LOVE ME?

Aesthetic || AMBW FANFIC || Jhopeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें