Chapter 7

*Sky's POV*

I was sitting comfortably against the legs of the couch with a few cookies, a cupcake and a blanket on me.

It was the blanket my cousin made me, she literally had sewn it all together. She made one for herself too, so we had matching ones. She lived across America, so I don't get to see her often, and she just had a baby so we haven't been in touch lately. I really miss her, but I'll see her again...sometime....maybe?

I was kicked out of memory lane when I felt someone someone sit next to me.

"Hey, want some company?" Niall said while taking one side of my blanket and putting it on himself. I like how I didn't get to answer the question. *cough* sarcasm *cough*

"I..uh.. I guess so." I said while looking at the ground and feeling my cheeks get hot. You little dumbass, way to fuck that up.

He just laughed at my embarrassment, then put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. Like I was freaking squished against him. I tensed up against him accidentally.

He was so warm, it felt nice. Just lying there against him not having to care about anything else. I loosened up and put my hand on the side of his chest so I wouldn't face plant into his lap. I put my head on his shoulder and he laid his head on the top of mine and I guess I fell asleep like that.

🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷

Hallo people that don't have anything better to do than read on an app that lets you read unlimited stories and write stories and maybe meet really cool people that might have more power than other people and might be able to get your book published and you might become famous and might be an author the rest of your life and holy shit this a long run on sentence. Lol, you think you're done reading don't you? NOPE! I tricked ya. So if you exit out of the book before you finish reading and see that theres a big space where you didn't read, just know that LIYAH TRICKED YA!! Teehee and continue.

🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷

*Liliana's POV*

~a few hours after the marathon started~

It was time, that's right, time for the horror movies. Muahahahahahahahaha, time to scare the living shit out of Harry Styles.

After the last Mission Impossible went off, I walked up to the movie shelf and put in Stephen King's 'Children of the Corn'.

I walked past Sky and kicked her in the side to get her attention. I guess she was asleep because she didn't budge. Neither did Niall.

"I gots ta go pee." I said to the rest of the guys who were actually still awake, which was Harry, Zayn, and Louis. And yes, that is my proper exit from the room.

I let the previews go on so I could get my work done.

I went upstairs to Sky's room to get her cameras. To act like I was in the restroom, I turned on the bathroom light and closed the door.

I came down quietly with two normal cameras that are kind of expensive but are like birthday or christmas presents, then two canon full on photographer cameras.

I hid one small one on top of the suitcases, one big one in the clear rectangular, flower vase. I used my mad ninja skillz to crawl stealthily towards the couch and put a small one underneath it, glad I had on a black shirt. The last one, which was a canon one, I put on the stairs rail to catch every one who flips out.

I went back up stairs and flushed the toilet and ran the water for a second, then turned off the light and went back down.

"I'm backkkkk." I cheered while stepping over Liam's sleeping figure.